SOLD PGI ABC 8V CC Greek Key 850 chips and 10 racks. - PRICE DROP TO $214! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinInMN

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have acquired a new tournament set, so I am going to let this one go. These are the PGI/ABC China Clay Greek Key blanks from after ABC was selling PGI's inventory.

IMG_20220816_111505794.jpg

This set is already labeled using 1" vinyl circle labels from onlinelabels.com, you can use this as is or this could be a good relabel project.

Lot includes:

Qty * Color (Label)
150 * Purple (500)
225 * Gray (1,000)
225 * Pink (5,000)
175 * Blue (25,000)
100 * Brown (100,000)
10 * 71mm PGI Racks

OPTIONAL : Extra FRC labels from onlinelabels.com (FREE)

IMG_20220816_111533208.jpg

IMG_20220816_111958400.jpg

Shipping:
The contents of this lot would require two USPS large flat rate boxes. Instead, I am planning to ship via UPS SimpleRate 3-5 day service in a 12 x 12 x 12 "book box" from U-Haul. Shipping is $31, which is less than two LFRB.

I understand these racks are rare. I am sparing no expense to send them safely. They are individually wrapped in foam dish pouches from U-haul and will be packed in a LFRB inside the shipping box for maximum protection.

IMG_20220816_112032394.jpg

As for the chips, they are mostly packed in sleeves of 25 (with a few exceptions regarding the pinks, see below) using the same zipper bags ABC uses for shipping. These will fit in a LFRB as well, which will also go inside main shipping box.

IMG_20220816_113026425.jpg

A word about the condition of the Pink chips. I cherry-picked about 23 of these that I received with some "sun-damage" discoloration on one side. See the pictures below.

IMG_20220814_100739107.jpg

IMG_20220814_100811863.jpg

As you can see the damage is mostly limited to one side of the chips in question. I don't think this was too uncommon with these to become discolored from sitting. I put these in their own sleeve of 23 so they are easy to spot and could be set aside for use only when necessary. There are two other pink sleeves with 26 chips instead of 25 to compensate (with a note) so the count is still 225 pink and 850 chips overall.

Payment: Use Paypal Goods and services at no extra charge. DM me about other payment methods including BTC.

Preference to purchasers of the entire lot, but I will entertain splits if all items are purchased and buyers cover additional shipping charges.

Attachments

• IMG_20220814_100739107.jpg
    IMG_20220814_100739107.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 65
Thursday Bump!

Price Reduced to $239 + Shipping for the lot.

Since there is some interest in a split, I will suggest the following pricing.

$0.235 per chip
$4.00 for each rack
Plus shipping costs

I will accommodate a split if all items are accounted for. (Or at the very least all chips are accounted for, I would list the racks separately if there's interest.)

Thursday Bump!

Price Reduced to $239 + Shipping for the lot.

Since there is some interest in a split, I will suggest the following pricing.

$0.235 per chip
$4.00 for each rack
Plus shipping costs

I will accommodate a split if all items are accounted for. (Or at the very least all chips are accounted for, I would list the racks separately if there's interest.)
I assume the rack pricing is a small typo... :unsure:

Pretty sure he means the physical chip racks, $4/rack for these is reasonable. There aren't very many of the PGI racks that were made to fit the 8V's available. I'm tempted myself but whoever buys the chips will need the racks for sure.

Pretty sure he means the physical chip racks, $4/rack for these is reasonable. There aren't very many of the PGI racks that were made to fit the 8V's available. I'm tempted myself but whoever buys the chips will need the racks for sure.

Correct. $4/rack does mean pricing for the available empty racks. ABC sold the last of them a few years ago and I was lucky enough to acquire 10. So knowing these are rare, I did spend a little extra for additional packing to make sure they have the best opportunity to arrive as safely wherever they end up. I do want to make sure that if the chips are split, the participants have first opportunity to acquire the racks as well. Because these chips stack just under 71mm per 20, these are the only racks known to fit. 70mm and 68mm racks will only fit 19 per barrel.

Correct. $4/rack does mean pricing for the available empty racks. ABC sold the last of them a few years ago and I was lucky enough to acquire 10. So knowing these are rare, I did spend a little extra for additional packing to make sure they have the best opportunity to arrive as safely wherever they end up. I do want to make sure that if the chips are split, the participants have first opportunity to acquire the racks as well. Because these chips stack just under 71mm per 20, these are the only racks known to fit. 70mm and 68mm racks will only fit 19 per barrel.
Thanks. See what happens when you PCF without enough coffee... :yawn:

Final Price Drop bump! Now $214 plus shipping for the lot.

Split Pricing:
$0.205 per chip (about $174 for 850)
$4.00 per rack (meaning empty rack of the 71mm variety that fit these chips.)

If split all buyers pay individual shipping costs. If bought as a lot, will ship for $31 via UPS simple rate in a 12 x 12 x 12 box.

giphy.gif

Will keep the price here through Thursday, and then they will go to Auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom