Perspective: this is a rubber bullet (1 Viewer)

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
It is sad that I now know what rubber bullets look like, and the damage they can do (fortunately not done to me). I hope everyone is staying safe though this chaos. It’s been a crazy week here in Minneapolis and across the US. My family and I are safe at home and doing ok. Rest In Peace, George Floyd

2D307C07-92C1-474F-A2CA-DED2F0C1EC9B.jpeg

688D0587-A774-45B7-ADCB-11C04877DF80.jpeg

Last edited:
Imagine a police officer shooting that thing at your tender bits. :eek:

Last month was the 50th anniversary of the Kent State shootings (May 4, 1970). The Ohio National Guard shot at unarmed students who were protesting the war in Vietnam. Four students killed, nine wounded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I can’t imagine being hit by one of those, insane, I feel like that would “less than lethal” your ribs to powder.

Stay safe.

While I don't know anyone with Coronavirus, my niece's good friend, a 20 year old college student, was struck in the back by a rubber bullet protesting the killing of George Floyd in Tampa. According to her chain of events, police controlled the marchers by cordoning off access to certain avenues which directed them to a line of officers who subsequently fired tear gas and rubber bullets into the crowd, striking her in the back as she was fleeing.

She is quite sore, but she says she knows other whose injuries are worse. She claims everyone was demonstrating peacefully and that no one was vandalizing property or breaking into stores.

that is why they are labelled less lethal, not non-lethal.

sad that cops are shooting at the head. I know quite a few cops and corrections officers and many of them are trainers. They are very specific on how rubber bullets and bean bags should be used and shooting for the face is a huge no-no in the training

Last month was the 50th anniversary of the Kent State shootings (May 4, 1970). The Ohio National Guard shot at unarmed students who were protesting the war in Vietnam. Four students killed, nine wounded.

That's one that won't be forgotten, especially when you hear "Four Dead in Ohio". :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom