Perspective: this is a rubber bullet (1 Viewer)

inca911

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is sad that I now know what rubber bullets look like, and the damage they can do (fortunately not done to me). I hope everyone is staying safe though this chaos. It’s been a crazy week here in Minneapolis and across the US. My family and I are safe at home and doing ok. Rest In Peace, George Floyd

2D307C07-92C1-474F-A2CA-DED2F0C1EC9B.jpeg

688D0587-A774-45B7-ADCB-11C04877DF80.jpeg

Last edited:

GianThaMan

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imagine a police officer shooting that thing at your tender bits. :eek:

abby99

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last month was the 50th anniversary of the Kent State shootings (May 4, 1970). The Ohio National Guard shot at unarmed students who were protesting the war in Vietnam. Four students killed, nine wounded.

Last edited by a moderator:

12thMan

Full House
Reaction score
Yeah I can’t imagine being hit by one of those, insane, I feel like that would “less than lethal” your ribs to powder.

Stay safe.

Mojo1312

Flush
Reaction score
While I don't know anyone with Coronavirus, my niece's good friend, a 20 year old college student, was struck in the back by a rubber bullet protesting the killing of George Floyd in Tampa. According to her chain of events, police controlled the marchers by cordoning off access to certain avenues which directed them to a line of officers who subsequently fired tear gas and rubber bullets into the crowd, striking her in the back as she was fleeing.

She is quite sore, but she says she knows other whose injuries are worse. She claims everyone was demonstrating peacefully and that no one was vandalizing property or breaking into stores.

Amish Rabbi

Straight
Reaction score
that is why they are labelled less lethal, not non-lethal.

sad that cops are shooting at the head. I know quite a few cops and corrections officers and many of them are trainers. They are very specific on how rubber bullets and bean bags should be used and shooting for the face is a huge no-no in the training

pltrgyst

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last month was the 50th anniversary of the Kent State shootings (May 4, 1970). The Ohio National Guard shot at unarmed students who were protesting the war in Vietnam. Four students killed, nine wounded.

That's one that won't be forgotten, especially when you hear "Four Dead in Ohio". :(

Top Bottom