PCFers I hope to meet someday (1 Viewer)

I'd love to meet anyone here. Main ones...
@RichMahogany - hey Rich... IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME...

Aww shucks.

How I feel after getting mentioned ITT

396B1C04-0712-428F-A4F4-01EE49EF3FC4.gif

Great thread @Jeevansluck! I have been very fortunate to meet many of the members here on PCF over the last few years.
At some point I would love to say I’ve met all of you.
I can honestly say that PCF is one awesome community. I could probably write several pages on each and every member I’ve met and on many I haven’t met yet.
If you haven’t been to a meet up, it‘s like being with family you really never knew you had. If you can get to a meet up, do it, you won’t regret it.
Much love to everyone! Will try and give some shoutouts later.

After playing one hand with you i would say more like a daycare with 2 year olds .

btw, I'm up for a game soon. Just not that ROE shit. Way too much holdem
That was a bad example of my play, because I won... I was clapping and crying for 45 minutes afterwords like I watched the 1984 Olympic decathlon.... When Jürgen Hingsen lost to Daley Thompson in a thriller...

I was trying to find a event you were in your prime memory years for....

Nav, you da man. Waiting to meet up you as well man. Soon as this blows over and you get your travels docs sorted out, need to start planning if.

Tons for me to list as this community is pretty badass. I’ve already met some top notch members like @WhiteMamba1646, @WhiteMamba1646, and @uclaure. Would definitely like to meet the likes of @Ben8257 and @FordPickup92 because poker aside, that would just be pure entertainment. They’re freakin awesome! @hoosierdonny was one of the very first people I interacted with on here, helped each other with hunting down some stuff. Need to meet someday as well. Same goes for @JeepologyOffroad, @guyfleegman AKA Domino Joe and don’t you forget that name, list could go on. Pretty much all the guys I speak with on what’s usually a daily basis.

Last edited:
Nav, you da man. Waiting to meet up you as well man. Soon as this blows over and you get your travels docs sorted out, need to start planning if.

Tons for me to list as this community is pretty badass. I’ve already met some top notch members like @WhiteMamba1646, @WhiteMamba1646, and @uclaure. Would definitely like to meet the likes of @Ben8257 and @FordPickup92 because poker aside, that would just be pure entertainment. They’re freakin awesome! @hoosierdonny was one of the very first people I interacted with on here, helped each other with hunting down some stuff. Need to meet someday as well. Same goes for @JeepologyOffroad, @guyfleegman AKA Domino Joe and don’t you forget that name, list could go on. Pretty much all the guys I speak with on what’s usually a daily basis.

Who I don’t want to meet? Dickhead(s) that are always busy figuring out how to bang people up with insane prices on chips that look like shit. You, yes, I would not like to meet you. No sir lol
Heck yea man!! Would love to hang and play some cards one day!!

I'd love to meet anyone here. Main ones...

@Saoliver - become a real personal friend.
@BarrieJ3 - become a real personal little brother that I want to waterboard some days. But in the end, he's a great dude.
@FordPickup92 - she's sweeter the cotton candy mixed with 140 proof bourbon.
@Ben8257 - Ford said he was made of glue, I didn't read the rest with Barrie. I was really drunk last night.
@Hornet - my chip lawyer
@CraigT78 - my beer lawyer
@Zmasterben - my nemesis and stepfather
@liftapint - respected chipper and a joy to chat with.
@navels - I don't want scurvy....
@WhiteMamba1646 - he makes nice chips.
@BonScot - because we would be super annoying to everyone else, and that's good.
@sheikh617 - super great guy to work with and chat. Heart of gold.
@Klobberer - I'm going to lull him into a false sense of security, then take his TRKs.
@SeanGecko - tranquilllooooo
@Sprouty - my secret random chip PM dude that has fucking AMAZING ideas.
@Beakertwang - yup.
@shorticus - him too
@RocAFella1 - He would just steal my Lucky Lady's and drug me.
@RichMahogany - hey Rich... IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME...
@kmccormick100 - Good chip taste and always been a bro to PM and trade.
@ReallyGoodUsername - We have chatted since Day 1 and always had a good friendship on the board.
@detroitdad - even tho he attempt to leave after 1 hand when he found out I was playing... Words hurt...... But were security bros.

Honestly, I could keep going. Anyone here id love to meet, have a beer, and hang out.
Tacos and margaritas!!!!!!

Just FYI, Tag notifications are only sent to the user when you first make the post. (and if they accept them via their settings) If you edit your post and tag someone, they will not get a notification.

There is also a limit on how many people you can tag in one post. I don't remember what it is off hand but for example, if you tag 100 members, and the limit is 75, only 75 notifications will get sent.

My list is way too long and I fear I would overlook somebody. So, just a lame post to acknowledge that there are a lot of people here who I would like to meet for a variety of reasons.

Great thread idea, I'm about to head out and pickup Chinese food but didn't want to forget about this one so posting/subbing so I remember to come back.

This just sounds like we all need to pony up $100 and organize an annual PCF game. Somewhere in the central states I’d figure to make it as accessible for North Americans as possible. But rent a place, I’m positive we could get peeps to bring their tables and chips...
You know that there is already a dozen or so meet-ups a year, plus a chips convention in Vegas, right?

Without going into any detail on why (too much to type on my phone), here’s the PCFers Id like to meet:

@Beakertwang @Josh Kifer @Moxie Mike @RichMahogany @Highli99 @BGinGA @FordPickup92 @Ben8257 @davin @detroitdad @DrStrange @WedgeRock @Saoliver @RocAFella1 @DoubleEagle

those are all the ones that come to mind immediately, but I’m sure there’s more.

Last but definitely not least, id like to meet @Tommy to tell him in person how much I (and I’m pretty sure a lot of people here) appreciate the time and effort he puts in to creating and maintaining this site.

Without going into any detail on why (too much to type on my phone), here’s the PCFers Id like to meet:

@Beakertwang @Josh Kifer @Moxie Mike @RichMahogany @Highli99 @BGinGA @FordPickup92 @Ben8257 @davin @detroitdad @DrStrange @WedgeRock @Saoliver @RocAFella1 @DoubleEagle

those are all the ones that come to mind immediately, but I’m sure there’s more.

Last but definitely not least, id like to meet @Tommy to tell him in person how much I (and I’m pretty sure a lot of people here) appreciate the time and effort he puts in to creating and maintaining this site.

BAM! That’s twice that I’ve been mentioned here!

I mean, umm...like, not that I’m umm counting or anything

There are so many that I heave already met and most of them are the some of the same people I would want to meet. I do not think I would want to name everyone but there are several new members I would want to meet. It's kind of funny how the most "want to meet" members has changed so much over the last few years. Many of the members over the last year or two have not named some of the greatest chippers around!

Anyway I would love to meet each and everyone, even those that some may not want to. This is a great community with great members.

Keep on Chipping!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom