PCFers I hope to meet someday (1 Viewer)

Quite kind of you Nav!!!

People we have met through PCF have been truly wonderful, and I am grateful for their friendship now.
To list off some memorable ones for me:
@Lil Tuna who has become a very near and dear friend, Ben and I have a group chat text going with him and we all talk almost daily!
@Seeking Alpha Social Club the funniest drunk guy I've ever met, also the largest lucksack ever haha
@arch3r always been an awesome friend, and I will forever be in his debts for large parts of my PCA set
@krafticus who has always been an excellent friend to both Ben and I, from allowing us in to his game mid way through the year, to helping us learn circus games just hours before hosting his normal game, down to basic poker chats about why poker is stupid. His game is our favorite in the area, and he has always been the most gracious host!!
@Cliff who when we first met was super quite and a wicked good poker player, him and Ben got along very well the first time we met Cliff, and it seemed as though he became a bit more social with us after that, I've had the pleasure of sitting at the same table with him a few times, his poker skillz are always on point, and I always enjoy chatting with him
@Highli99 who was most welcoming and most gracious the first game we attended at Mark's, and who I actually enjoyed being able to play against in the first game. He gifted us one of his buttons which was awesome for someone who didnt know us at all. I also enjoy watching this one play, he has quite interesting tactics.
@Chippy McChiperson and @kirchhausen always enjoy a good game with you guys, never a dull moment when you two are together. Also, your chipsets are amazing!!
@AWenger I remember being very very impressed with his poker playing skills, I could just see the calculations going in his head, and his moves were always accurate and on the money. Also, first time we met was awesome we learned alot from you and that day, and my PCA chippies are still with me!
@FortyMorty haha dude still sorry about the bird, happy you took it like a champ. Hope we get more chances to play together soon, Ben had nothing but great words to say about you!
@MegaTon44 the sweetest big guy ever, always kind and helpful no matter what. It was a pleasure meeting you at Mark's the first time, and we absolutely had a blast at your mini meet up, which hopefully we can attend again here soon!!
@MikesDad Mr Dennis, thank you for always looking out for Ben and I when you have some cool chippies to sell, and your home and poker room is gorgeous, thank you for inviting us in to your game!
@StewbieDoo one of the best poker players I've seen that is close to my age, really plays a good game and is always kind and fun to chat with!!
@Klobberer again, always looking out for chippies for Ben and I, has always been awesome to talk to at every game. Was a pleasure meeting you as well at Mark's and continuing to see you at meetups!
@Irish very cool guy, fun to talk to, and so looking forward to this awesome meet up in june were all praying doesnt have to be cancelled!!! Super classy taste in beers and whiskeys!!
(I may be adding on to this list as I'm super groggy just woke up and trying to use my brain power haha)

Members I would love the opportunity to meet:
@Marhault @toynoob @Josh Kifer (top 3) you guys are the best never a dull moment!!!! I truly hope for a chance to meet all 3 of you!!
More members I'd love to meet/play cards with:
@slisk250 hoping to make it up to your divide game, I'm thinking if they close myrtle beach for the summer we're really gonna want to degen. Thanks for all the awesome chats, hope you are staying safe!!!!!
@ReallyGoodUsername because even if we are always competing for chips we have become good friends lol
@BarrieJ3 @detroitdad @DMack @Jeevansluck @RocAFella1 @BonScot @markleteenie @Tommy @Nuhockey @cascadiapoker @coolcustomer123 @Saoliver @shorticus @72o @Poker Zombie and @Mrs Poker Zombie @pltrgyst @liftapint
need to add: @RichMahogany and @horseshoez!
@everyone you all are awesome and my brain hurts I need coffee haha I will add some more tags later, but I would love nothing more than the opportunity to meet everyone and play some cards!!!! (Especially right now)

Hope everyone is staying safe out there!!!!
My list is small because I’m still so inexperienced here and am still just starting to interact with others, but you 2 and @toynoob will always be at the top of my lists!

Honestly, just about everyone. Everyone that posts here contributes something of value. I still learn new things about chips and poker on a daily basis. Almost every single classifieds sale has just about gone off without a hitch, and for that I'm fortunate.

I'm not going to tag all of you, but just know that I'm grateful for this community and all in it.

Quite kind of you Nav!!!

People we have met through PCF have been truly wonderful, and I am grateful for their friendship now.
To list off some memorable ones for me:
@Lil Tuna who has become a very near and dear friend, Ben and I have a group chat text going with him and we all talk almost daily!
@Seeking Alpha Social Club the funniest drunk guy I've ever met, also the largest lucksack ever haha
@arch3r always been an awesome friend, and I will forever be in his debts for large parts of my PCA set
@krafticus who has always been an excellent friend to both Ben and I, from allowing us in to his game mid way through the year, to helping us learn circus games just hours before hosting his normal game, down to basic poker chats about why poker is stupid. His game is our favorite in the area, and he has always been the most gracious host!!
@Cliff who when we first met was super quite and a wicked good poker player, him and Ben got along very well the first time we met Cliff, and it seemed as though he became a bit more social with us after that, I've had the pleasure of sitting at the same table with him a few times, his poker skillz are always on point, and I always enjoy chatting with him
@Highli99 who was most welcoming and most gracious the first game we attended at Mark's, and who I actually enjoyed being able to play against in the first game. He gifted us one of his buttons which was awesome for someone who didnt know us at all. I also enjoy watching this one play, he has quite interesting tactics.
@Chippy McChiperson and @kirchhausen always enjoy a good game with you guys, never a dull moment when you two are together. Also, your chipsets are amazing!!
@AWenger I remember being very very impressed with his poker playing skills, I could just see the calculations going in his head, and his moves were always accurate and on the money. Also, first time we met was awesome we learned alot from you and that day, and my PCA chippies are still with me!
@FortyMorty haha dude still sorry about the bird, happy you took it like a champ. Hope we get more chances to play together soon, Ben had nothing but great words to say about you!
@MegaTon44 the sweetest big guy ever, always kind and helpful no matter what. It was a pleasure meeting you at Mark's the first time, and we absolutely had a blast at your mini meet up, which hopefully we can attend again here soon!!
@MikesDad Mr Dennis, thank you for always looking out for Ben and I when you have some cool chippies to sell, and your home and poker room is gorgeous, thank you for inviting us in to your game!
@StewbieDoo one of the best poker players I've seen that is close to my age, really plays a good game and is always kind and fun to chat with!!
@Klobberer again, always looking out for chippies for Ben and I, has always been awesome to talk to at every game. Was a pleasure meeting you as well at Mark's and continuing to see you at meetups!
@Irish very cool guy, fun to talk to, and so looking forward to this awesome meet up in june were all praying doesnt have to be cancelled!!! Super classy taste in beers and whiskeys!!
(I may be adding on to this list as I'm super groggy just woke up and trying to use my brain power haha)

Members I would love the opportunity to meet:
@Marhault @toynoob @Josh Kifer (top 3) you guys are the best never a dull moment!!!! I truly hope for a chance to meet all 3 of you!!
More members I'd love to meet/play cards with:
@slisk250 hoping to make it up to your divide game, I'm thinking if they close myrtle beach for the summer we're really gonna want to degen. Thanks for all the awesome chats, hope you are staying safe!!!!!
@ReallyGoodUsername because even if we are always competing for chips we have become good friends lol
@BarrieJ3 @detroitdad @DMack @Jeevansluck @RocAFella1 @BonScot @markleteenie @Tommy @Nuhockey @cascadiapoker @coolcustomer123 @Saoliver @shorticus @72o @Poker Zombie and @Mrs Poker Zombie @pltrgyst @liftapint
need to add: @RichMahogany and @horseshoez!
@everyone you all are awesome and my brain hurts I need coffee haha I will add some more tags later, but I would love nothing more than the opportunity to meet everyone and play some cards!!!! (Especially right now)

Hope everyone is staying safe out there!!!!
Just seeing this post/thread, I know I haven't been around much lately but hopefully sometime soon we can cross paths. I'm currently in the process of working deals with a VFW relatively close to me. My goal this year for zombiefest is poker all weekend. I plan on taking off work and moving into their back room with a cot :sneaky: :whistle: :whistling: . If we get permission to do this, I can open it up to PCF, otherwise I'm not sure how I can pull it off.

There are some fucked up threads on PCF lol. Least that’s what my wife says when I explain them to her.

This group/forum is truly a special group that outsiders just can't understand.
I consider everyone I have already met as a friend.
I am more into the poker side of things vs being a "chip collector" so I tend to relate more with the guys who host the games and their games themselves.

I have already met @CraigT78 but am counting the days til August when I can play at the Windy Crest Poker Room
Never met any of the Cali guys, but would love to get to one of @WhiteMamba1646's games some day. His games & crew look like a lot of fun.
I have met several of The Colorado crew and really had fun, I hope to get to one of @justsomedude's live games some day.
I had a great time with @detroitdad in Texas. Bucketlist to play in the Bourbon Basement someday and meet the rest of the MI crew. (Maybe when @Perthmike pays a visit :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)

One guy I have never met is @WedgeRock. He seems to have the same twisted personality as me and I think would be a lot of fun to hang with.
@T_Chan, I need to meet this wizard someday and shoot some poker table BS
I hope to meet @Beakertwang over a Husker table in Omaha :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Meet up game in Cali 2021!!! If we r out of this chaos by then lol. Love to meet alot of people on this forum, including everyone who tagged me. Always fun to meet other fellow chippers! But hands down the best chipper i know is @wonderpuddle . Dude has been a close friend since we met up over a year ago and one of the best people i know today. I know there are alot od people like him on this site and would look forward to having an epic meetup game in the future with you all!

There is also a limit on how many people you can tag in one post. I don't remember what it is off hand but for example, if you tag 100 members, and the limit is 75, only 75 notifications will get sent.
What the..!?!? :banghead:

We routinely send tournament reminders to a maintained distribution list of over 100 users.

Can you find and report back the actual user send limit, and perhaps investigate if it can be increased?

Meet up game in Cali 2021!!! If we r out of this chaos by then lol. Love to meet alot of people on this forum, including everyone who tagged me. Always fun to meet other fellow chippers! But hands down the best chipper i know is @wonderpuddle . Dude has been a close friend since we met up over a year ago and one of the best people i know today. I know there are alot od people like him on this site and would look forward to having an epic meetup game in the future with you all!

Thanks Nick! I would say the same about you. Hell even when we are all under house arrest, @WhiteMamba1646 runs the best game in town (albeit virtually on PokerBros). Can’t wait for this thing to pass and look forward to scheduling a huge SoCal meetup next year so others can see how fun our game is.

Me after reading all of these “who would you tag” threads............ :( :bag:
43059C30-B415-4886-AA7F-F888C6FDD481.gif

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:;)

I'm still loosely planning to do Vegas for 5 days next July (though I'm doubtful the borders will be open given the corona stuff). Maybe I'll land in LA and drive to Vegas with a quick stopoff at the Havana/lighthouse club for a homegame lol

I'm still loosely planning to do Vegas for 5 days next July (though I'm doubtful the borders will be open given the corona stuff). Maybe I'll land in LA and drive to Vegas with a quick stopoff at the Havana/lighthouse club for a homegame lol

July 2020? Or 2021? Either way, I'm sure we could scrap a game together when you are around.

July 2020? Or 2021? Either way, I'm sure we could scrap a game together when you are around.
Lol 2021. Australian state borders are gonna be closed off until probably June/July 2020 at the earliest.

I honestly don't think we are gonna be allowed to open the borders now until a vaccine has been created and distributed to the entire Australian population. Otherwise I'm not sure what the point of the lockdown is, as it's gonna come back.

Praying for July 2021 though

I consider myself very fortunate (and spoiled) to have played with so many PCF friends. I can’t wait for things to get back to the new normal to see old friends and make new ones. Stay home if you can, and huge thanks to all those out there supporting your communities on the front lines. Bless you all, and stay safe through this crisis....

I am a bit surprised to be tagged at all, let alone more than once. I am humbled.

I've been lucky to meet a decent handful of PCF'ers already, but I'd certainly like to meet face to face the likes of:
@Tommy
@Irish
@BGinGA
@CraigT78
@bsdunbar1
@DoubleEagle

Just off the top of my head, I'm sure there's many others that I just can't think of as I'm about to go to bed.

Cheers

I've been very fortunate to meet a bunch of great members over the years, several of which I get to play cards with every month. :)

In addition to all the new folks who I'm looking forward to meeting at the Jersey meet up (eventually), I'd love to share a drink with a bunch of different members who I've either chatted with or have helped me out in one way or another over the years. And a few others I'd just love to meet! Here's a small list , in no particular order (and my apologies to those I may have left off, not on purpose!):

@Tommy
@CraigT78
@slisk250
@Perthmike
@72o
@David O
@courage
@Geremie
@Joe Harris
@kk405
@ABC Gifts and Awards
@T_Chan
@bsdunbar1
@DMack
@BonScot
@AK Chip
@churlbut18
@WedgeRock
@Taghkanic
@DoubleEagle
@Thomacetti
@fish72s
@Denali
@MarquetteMonkey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom