Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Couple of splash pics....

20150321_012709.jpg 20150321_012734.jpg 20150321_012830.jpg

pcf_tourney_chips4.jpg pcf_tourney_chips5.jpg pcf_tourney_chips6.jpg

They're like little candy wafers.... lemon, orange, grape, lime.... so delicious.

PGI nailed it with these. Best ceramics I've seen them produce in quite awhile.

They're like little candy wafers.... lemon, orange, grape, lime.... so delicious.

PGI nailed it with these. Best ceramics I've seen them produce in quite awhile.

They remind me of Spree candy. :)

chewy%20spree-01.jpg

Thanks. I brought some into work today and a few co-workers who have home games want to get a set. :)

I got my set today Tommy!!! Thanks again for the opportunity and for the usual great packaging, hahahaha... Love the set... The colors are fantastic and the chips feel great! I'm a proud owner of a PCF set! Depending on the attendance for my Wednesday game I might put the chips in play to get other players feedback... I'm sure they'll love them also...

My set is 120/120/60/80/20 for either a 10 x 10K (12/12/5/6) with re-buys and color-ups, 12 x 10K (8/8/4/7*) with re-buys and color-ups or 10 x 20K freeze-out (12/12/5/6/2) with color-ups only.

Here's some more pics... The colors are much more vibrant than the pictures show actually:

9rleVxm.jpg

0kcvuJQ.jpg

uGbMt7T.jpg

341zj85.jpg

KPugB0A.jpg

ZBa0og3.jpg

oC7eDto.jpg

WxTNms5.jpg

dR7AIV9.jpg

UfoZNhx.jpg

Woody did a great job. Many great suggestions and help from the members too.

Got my samples today. Wow....amazing job Tommy & Woody. The colors are great on their own but are a real symphony all together. Very impressed with the quality and turn around time.

got my sample sets today and WOW are they bright. i love the orange and yellow. absolutely stunning. the photos truly do not do the brightness justice.

i would be concerned with the close colors of the T100 and T500, but the rest of the set - and those chips individually as well - are really, really fantastic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom