PCF Toppers, Mousepads, and a new item... (1 Viewer)

Thanks Tommy,
Timing should be about perfect for my wife to head into the US to visit a friend and grab all my recent purchases including the table topper.
ateam.png

I decided to put the order in today as the estimated time to make the items is 45 days + the time it takes them to get it to their shipper for the 60 days cruise to the US.

UPDATE!

The manufacturing is complete, and they are preparing the shipment for transport to their shipper.

Boxes and packing peanuts ordered. I went with Grainger this time. They have a store in DE so I can pick up the items to save on shipping costs.
I went with boxes that open on the long side this time as it will be easier to pack orders with multiple items.

11R262_GC01.jpg

2022-04-13_13-31-36.jpg

Did you order any extras? I feel dumb for not ordering a mouse pad. For the mail thread. :)

Just an update. UPS just came. The shipment was 25 packages total, not 12 as I originally thought. It was 12 in one shipment and 13 in the other. 23 were delivered today. I just did a quick inventory and the last two boxes (which still say out for delivery) are the mousepads and 10 of the style A mini topper.

Also, I came down with something yesterday and feel like crap (fever, aches, and congestion that feels like my face wants to explode :sick:) so I won't be doing any re-shipping today. Most likely will start tomorrow if I'm not totally out of it. Will keep you all posted.

Just an update. UPS just came. The shipment was 25 packages total, not 12 as I originally thought. It was 12 in one shipment and 13 in the other. 23 were delivered today. I just did a quick inventory and the last two boxes (which still say out for delivery) are the mousepads and 10 of the style A mini topper.

I came down with something yesterday and feel like crap (fever, aches, and congestion that feels like my face wants to explode :sick:) so I won't be doing any re-shipping today. Most likely will start tomorrow if I'm not totally out of it. Will keep you all posted.
Feel better Tommy.

Also, I came down with something yesterday and feel like crap (fever, aches, and congestion that feels like my face wants to explode :sick:) so I won't be doing any re-shipping today. Most likely will start tomorrow if I'm not totally out of it. Will keep you all posted.
Tommy,

Feel better first

We are in no rush

All our Best
Jeff

I realize that tone is often hard to interpret over the internet - obviously take all the time you need to feel better @Tommy

Health first - always. Feel better @Tommy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom