PCF Toppers, Mousepads, and a new item... (6 Viewers)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks Tommy,
Timing should be about perfect for my wife to head into the US to visit a friend and grab all my recent purchases including the table topper.
ateam.png

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Boxes and packing peanuts ordered. I went with Grainger this time. They have a store in DE so I can pick up the items to save on shipping costs.
I went with boxes that open on the long side this time as it will be easier to pack orders with multiple items.

11R262_GC01.jpg

2022-04-13_13-31-36.jpg

JAFO

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you order any extras? I feel dumb for not ordering a mouse pad. For the mail thread. :)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Just an update. UPS just came. The shipment was 25 packages total, not 12 as I originally thought. It was 12 in one shipment and 13 in the other. 23 were delivered today. I just did a quick inventory and the last two boxes (which still say out for delivery) are the mousepads and 10 of the style A mini topper.

Also, I came down with something yesterday and feel like crap (fever, aches, and congestion that feels like my face wants to explode :sick:) so I won't be doing any re-shipping today. Most likely will start tomorrow if I'm not totally out of it. Will keep you all posted.

i'm nobody

Flush
Reaction score
Just an update. UPS just came. The shipment was 25 packages total, not 12 as I originally thought. It was 12 in one shipment and 13 in the other. 23 were delivered today. I just did a quick inventory and the last two boxes (which still say out for delivery) are the mousepads and 10 of the style A mini topper.

I came down with something yesterday and feel like crap (fever, aches, and congestion that feels like my face wants to explode :sick:) so I won't be doing any re-shipping today. Most likely will start tomorrow if I'm not totally out of it. Will keep you all posted.
Feel better Tommy.

suited67

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Also, I came down with something yesterday and feel like crap (fever, aches, and congestion that feels like my face wants to explode :sick:) so I won't be doing any re-shipping today. Most likely will start tomorrow if I'm not totally out of it. Will keep you all posted.
Tommy,

Feel better first

We are in no rush

All our Best
Jeff

djfayze

Straight
Reaction score
I realize that tone is often hard to interpret over the internet - obviously take all the time you need to feel better @Tommy

Talrem

Pair
Reaction score

Health first - always. Feel better @Tommy.

Top Bottom