Found PCF table topper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goody8504

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm hoping to find a PCF table topper. Does anybody know the likelihood that there will be a 4th group buy order in the future? Or does somebody perhaps have an extra they are willing to part with?

Someone listed a pair of them together in a box (and made a joke about Tommys handwriting on it) for sale within the last two days in a listing with a bunch of other stuff. I can’t seem to find it now but search for that.

Someone listed a pair of them together in a box (and made a joke about Tommys handwriting on it) for sale within the last two days in a listing with a bunch of other stuff. I can’t seem to find it now but search for that.

Found the thread. Another member already grabbed them. Thanks though!

Found the thread. Another member already grabbed them. Thanks though!

Its worth shooting them a message and seeing if they actually needed both. Also, I know you specifically mentioned group buy #4. That actually just closed a couple months ago and they haven’t been delivered yet. My guess is that someone bought some extras so hopefully some hit the market when they get delivered.

Oh ok. I was inactive for about 6 months or so and just missed it when I came back. I didn't realize they hadn't been delivered yet. Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom