Auction PCF Table Topper (Charity) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday bump.

My Kiwanis club, like most, sponsors several local Service Leadership Programs. These programs help develop character, academic, and leadership skills in young people through recognition and community service. You may have been a part of the K-Family in school if you belonged to one of these clubs or were recognized by one of these programs:

K-KidsElementary
(ages 6-12)
K-Kids provides the opportunity for elementary students to develop self-esteem, leadership skills, morals, and respect for others. Members learn that their opinions and ideas count, and that they can be productive members of society. They form sound personal values and experience satisfaction in knowing they did something to help improve the world around them.
Terrific Kids
Bring Up Grades (BUG)
Elementary
(ages 6-12)
Terrific Kids and Bring Up Grades (BUG) are student-recognition programs that promotes character development and academic improvement.

Students set goals with their classroom teacher to improve behavior, peer relationships, attendance or school work. All students who achieve their goals after a specified time are recognized and receive certificates, pins, and food-themed parties or other giveaways.
Builders ClubMiddle/Jr High
(ages 12-14)
Builders Club is the largest service organization for middle school and junior high students, with more than 45,000 members worldwide. Members learn to work together and develop servant-leadership skills as they serve their school and community.
Key ClubHigh School
(ages 14-18)
Key Club is an international, student-led organization that provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership. With thousands of clubs in more than 38 countries, the impact of Key Club members is felt all over the world.
Circle K International (CKI)College/UniversityCKI is the world's largest student-led collegiate service organization. Members gain resume-worthy skills, find lifetime friends, and perform community service that changes lives, including their own.
Aktion ClubAdults with disabilitiesAktion club is the only community-service club for adults living with disabilities. Aktion Club allows members to develop initiative and leadership skills in serving their communities while enabling their integration into society.

expecting.jpg

Congrats @DZPoker!

I am floored. Seriously. You guys are amazingly generous. Thanks to all who bid, and I'll DM the winner with details.

Last Kiwanis plug - if you are interested in this incredible organization, we need members! Find more info and a club near you by going to https://www.kiwanis.org/. Or, send me a DM and I'll be glad to help you find a nearby club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom