• International orders not available via the PCF Store. Please contact me for a shipping quote.

PCF Stripe Promo (US Only for now) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm testing out the Stripe platform as an alternative to PayPal. Apple Pay and Google Pay now accepted!

For a limited time (until 10/31 11:59pm), purchase a PCF mousepad and get some PCF notepads and pens with the order.

As a bonus, use coupon code HALLOWEEN15 to save 15%. (testing coupons too :cool )

Scan the QR code or use the payment link below to order. If you have any questions, please let me know!

(PROMO ENDED)

or use the payment link.

Last edited:

turboj623

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
QR Code works. I did get an error when I tried to use the GPAY button, but the manually filling out the boxes and submitting a payment worked fine.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
QR Code works. I did get an error when I tried to use the GPAY button, but the manually filling out the boxes and submitting a payment worked fine.
Do you think it was an autofill issue maybe?

turboj623

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you think it was an autofill issue maybe
It indicated a script error, so it might have been an autofill issue because of the browser I was using on my phone. I tested the link right on my desktop and didn't have any issues when I clicked on the GPAY link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom