PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #4 - CLOSED (SOLD OUT) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding! $162 CDN to ship one to BC, $131 CDN to ship one to Sumas WA (including pickup fee, not including the hassle of crossing the closed border). And that's if the looney doesn't tank any further in the next few weeks. :vomit:

Yea bud. A real full on halt for me. I haven't really spent much. I emptied my PayPal for a barrel of AS Tournament chips and I'm out of the buying game permanently. Literally priced out.

No kidding! $162 CDN to ship one to BC, $131 CDN to ship one to Sumas WA (including pickup fee, not including the hassle of crossing the closed border). And that's if the looney doesn't tank any further in the next few weeks. :vomit:
Yea bud. A real full on halt for me. I haven't really spent much. I emptied my PayPal for a barrel of AS Tournament chips and I'm out of the buying game permanently. Literally priced out.

Shipping cost for one topper to BC, Canada is $62.65 USD / $87.85 CAD

Still pricey so I'm not disagreeing there.

2020-03-28_7-46-11.png
2020-03-28_7-47-10.png

Still pricey so I'm not disagree there.

View attachment 429843View attachment 429844
Thanks for running it though @Tommy , these toppers are fantastic. I've got 2 poker tables and I'm still wanting one of these.

That said, I may have gotten lucky and sourced one in Washington state. Just as soon as the world maybe recovers, I can drive over and pick it up

Good luck reaching the sales you need! These things are a hit.

FP updated. 18 remaining. Thx

Still pricey so I'm not disagreeing there.
Yes, I should have stated that the $162 was for both the shipping and the purchase price. Exchange rate is always moving, and PP adds another 2-3% for exchange fees. A few weeks ago the Canadian dollar was above 0.75, and I'm old enough to remember when it was at 1.10. Oh well, at least health insurance is (mostly) free here.

And thanks for offering these again Tommy. I have an oval, and it's great (except not rectangular).

I've checked TARIC and I think I found the best applicable HTS code.
2.5% duty on the value of the goods plus shipping to EU, then 19% VAT on top. Plus reshipping and the cost of a box of course.

@Tommy do you have some rough numbers on shipping costs from China to Germany for a couple of toppers?

View attachment 429052

Thanks for looking into that. Would seem to make sense to have any potential future EU orders shipped to an EU member-state to avoid further customs fees when re-shipping as opposed to, for example, receiving a bunch into Switzerland or the U.K. (in the future), where we'd get hit with local customs fees for the whole oder, and then again for each re-shipped topper when sending into the EU.

I wanted to keep buy #4 as simple as possible. It is one of the reasons why I negotiated everything prior to posting this thread. I have a bunch of other things going on at the moment and don't want to overextend myself. I'm really not looking to do side/micro orders this round. I'd still have to get shipping quotes, collect and forward payments, and basically set these up as separate orders with them. So I think I'm just going to do US shipping only for these if we get to 60. I do appreciate the interest from everyone.

Thanks in any case @Tommy, can certainly appreciate the desire to keep it simple, especially in light of the current situation and some of the international shipping restrictions as a result. If there were ever a possibility to organize a GB #5 for the EU in the future, it seems like there would be enough interest for at least a smaller GB. :tup:

FP updated. 14 remaining. Thx.

Would like to purchase one since what I'm currently using is getting worn and this would be a very nice replacement, please let me know if there are problems shipping to Italy, thanks!

FP updated. 9 still available.

FP Updated. 6 left.

Last edited:
Put me down for 1 please.

People are always borrowing the one I have now so having a second one for the car is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom