PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #4 - CLOSED (SOLD OUT) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all. FP updated.

I would take one pending shipping costs to Switzerland.

Out of curiosity and assuming there's enough interest on this side of the Atlantic, how many of these would we need to order to justify a separate shipment direct to Europe?

Out of curiosity and assuming there's enough interest on this side of the Atlantic, how many of these would we need to order to justify a separate shipment direct to Europe?

I can only consider doing that after we meet the 60 toppers coming to the US via sea freight. That deal has already been negotiated. That's why I capped it at 60. Costs are rising everywhere nowadays. Not a big deal but the toppers went up 40 cents each.

It would be a minimum of 3 toppers shipped to one address.

If we can get a Euro order in with decent shipping and re-shipping costs would be interested. So count me in if this works out. I'd be more than happy to help with re-shipping but I doubt shipping to Finland first is best.

To clarify re-shipping from US is a little too steep for me.

We'd have to calculate the costs for sample scenarios how much it'd cost everyone in total if going the EU reshipping route. DHL's pricing is fairly simple and transparent, but it's unclear how much cheaper CN->EU shipping would be per topper if all the EU ones come in the same shipment.

I might offer playing reshipping mule for the EU if I end up also taking one, but it should be clarified first how much in total would need to go to customs here. 19% VAT plus likely some extra duty (do you have a HTS number?)

Perhaps there's another interested EU chipper from a country that charges less..

Sample prices for DHL from Germany (5 kg parcel):
- EU (to date still including UK): 16€
- Switzerland: 27€
- Rest of Europe: 30€

1 please.
depending on shipping to Canada I can probably get it shipped to Spokane to save a few $$.
Thanks in advance.

1 please.
depending on shipping to Canada I can probably get it shipped to Spokane to save a few $$.
Thanks in advance.
Sorry. I leaped before I looked. Even with shipping to Spokane I am looking at well over $120.00 in CDN pesos. Our dollar is worthless compared to the US dollar. I have to remove my myself.

International shipping rates that I have looked up so far. I'll add it to the FP too.

usps international rates.png

@Tommy do you have some rough numbers on shipping costs from China to Germany for a couple of toppers?

I don't have any idea. All I can say is they usually ship 3 toppers per box. (IIRC on the last shipment I think it was 4 per box but I don't remember that box size, maybe 22" wide instead of 18". ) For the 3 topper box, it's aprox 30lbs and the dimensions are 36" x 18" x 6".

I wanted to keep buy #4 as simple as possible. It is one of the reasons why I negotiated everything prior to posting this thread. I have a bunch of other things going on at the moment and don't want to overextend myself. I'm really not looking to do side/micro orders this round. I'd still have to get shipping quotes, collect and forward payments, and basically set these up as separate orders with them. So I think I'm just going to do US shipping only for these if we get to 60. I do appreciate the interest from everyone.

I wanted to keep buy #4 a simple as possible. It is one of the reasons why I negotiated everything prior to posting this thread. I have a bunch of other things going on at the moment and don't want to overextend myself. I'm really not looking to do side/micro orders this round. I'd still have to get shipping quotes, collect and forward payments, and basically set these up as separate orders with them. So I think I'm just going to do US shipping only for these if we get to 60. I do appreciate the interest from everyone.
Thank you for all you do Tommy :cool

FP updated. 21 remaining.

Man, shipping is STEEP! I'd love to order 3 and give away 2 as gifts, but will have to think on this one (I think it works out to US$75 per topper, and with current Canadian exchange rate it's so much worse).

I assume your US address is in Zone 8. Not much you can do when the box is 3 feet long and approximately 30 lb. USPS Ground does save a few bucks in those zones where it is available. Delivery time is just longer. 6-10 days I think. I feel your pain with the currency. USD to Euros stinks too.

If you are on the fence on these, buy with confidence. These are awesome and better than anything you can get from Amazon or poker websites. I already have a couple rectangles but would love to see a circle or square made in the future.

Man, shipping is STEEP! I'd love to order 3 and give away 2 as gifts, but will have to think on this one (I think it works out to US$75 per topper, and with current Canadian exchange rate it's so much worse).
I got all excited, and then, f#$k, I'm Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom