PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #3 - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized I was in Newark DE last night for dinner, which matches the origin of the shipping. I am going to race my topper home :tup:

Miller's Ale House... gas/food/pee break driving from Hilton Head SC to northern NJ for the night (eating at Carl Ruiz's restaurant for lunch).

Last edited:
Waiting for this carrying case to be delivered today. Will let you know how the topper fits in it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LEE7J0U

2019-08-11_10-30-36.png

81fk3xiwRnL._SL1001_.jpg

I just realized I was in Newark DE last night for dinner, which matches the origin of the shipping. I am going to race my topper home :tup:

We definitely could have arraigned a pickup last night.

It was a random stop.... we ate at Miller's Ale House. Had to go hunting for a gas station as none were near the highway

What road were you on? There is a rest stop / gas station on 95 just south of the Newark exit.
Millers across from Home Depot? That's 5 mins from me.

I pre-printed all the shipping labels for the remaining orders. (except for the 2 who requested a delayed shipment)
Just waiting for the shipping boxes from ULINE to get here. UPS usually comes around 4pm-5pm. I can drop off at the Post Office up to 8pm.

Orders Shipping Later Today, Monday 8/12
Tracking info sent via email. (check your spam/junk folders if not in your inbox)

@ledge4131
@Poker4ever
@Potsie1
@RainmanTrail
@saleen121212
@SatSuJin
@Schmendr1ck
@SiouxperStack
@Monstercash
@witlessdiviner
@wonderpuddle
@woog30