PCF Poker Room Leaders Contest (2 Viewers)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Have you been playing poker at the PCF Poker Room lately? If not, the members that have been playing have a head start!
Now you have chance to win either a $50 or $25 PayPal giftcard based on your poker skills.

The Texas Holdem $3/$6 NL table will be the table to play on and win chips from the bot (heads up), other PCF members, or both!
New players start with 1,000 chips. The table Max buy in is 400 chips. If your bankroll falls under 400 chips, you can reload.
The chips reload button is on the Poker Room Lobby page at the top right next to the refresh button.

The contest starts today and ends on Memorial Day (5/26/14) at 10pm.
  • The chip leader wins the $50 giftcard.
  • The runner up chip leader wins the $25 giftcard.

Note:
My place on the list is void and can be disregarded.

14_312.png

Shuffle up and deal! :cool:

The link to the Poker Room is in the top nav bar or you can click the button below.

Awesome contest Tommy. I'm glad I play poker on here when I'm sitting around watching TV sometimes lol. :)

Again, great giveaways. I didn't know there was a poker room here. Will try to play there now. Thanks.

So . . . how do I get in on this?
at the top menu bar it has a button says poker room just click and play

on another note i played with two other players yestaurday and i have never seen anyone one there before so nice contest thanks tommy already getting more out

I was able to removed myself from the list. As if right now the chip leaders are:

14_313.png

Good to see more playing. Lots of time for anyone to win lots of chips, especially from other players :) Is the buy in max of 400 chips OK or should it be raised?

Wow... the heads up bot has 2,000 chips. Someone lost some chips today. :X Lot's of chips up for grabs!

That would be me - He kept going all in on me when I had good starting hands - so much for playing the odds!

Nice!

Chip Leaders Update:

14_319.png

Give it time I work in a seasonal job could be very busy soon ( assuming it IS going to stop snowing )

okay what am i missing... I have 200 chips... I saw you can buy back when you hit 100 ... but I cant even sit down at a table since there's a MINIMUM buyin of 400 ...

okay what am i missing... I have 200 chips... I saw you can buy back when you hit 100 ... but I cant even sit down at a table since there's a MINIMUM buyin of 400 ...

It's fixed now. Players can re-load when their chips fall below the 400 chip minimum buy-in. When I raised the min buy-in a while back, I must of forgotten to change the re-load amount to work with it.

FYI: The chips reload button is on the Poker Room Lobby page at the top right next to the refresh button.

Ha... I saw that the heads up bot has over 6k in chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom