PCF Podcast (1 Viewer)

Would you be interested in a PCF Podcast

• Yes, most of us have faces for radio

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • No, I get enough of you degenerates online.

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Has anyone ever thought of doing a PCF podcast? Just thinking this and thought it would be a great thing to listen to on a weekly basis.

I’d love to hear from @Tommy about how he started PCF and his chipping journey and how PCF has grown.

Or how about an interview with Jim to let us know the story behind @TheChipRoom and anecdotes from his eternal hunt for chips.

A podcast devoted to our talented designers and how they come up with such amazing chip designs for us.

Podcasts from the many meetups of members to tell us stories from those.

I can only imagine hearing @Windwalker talk about his chip collection and how he got there.

And so many other great stories out there.

I think it would be pretty cool if someone did this.

I love podcasts go for it. It sorta has been done with the recently ended home game poker podcast so there is an opening in the market so to speak.

I would certainly be interested in listening to a PCF podcast. With so many interesting members on here, this sounds like a great listen!

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought of interviewing / having informal chats with a few different people on here for my YouTube channel — so I'd definitely be up for a PCF Podcast!

Last edited:
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought of interviewing / having informal chats with a few different people on here for my YouTube channel — so I'd definitely be up for PCF Podcast!
Rad. Agreed.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought of interviewing / having informal chats with a few different people on here for my YouTube channel — so I'd definitely be up for a PCF Podcast!
What's your YouTube channel? Poker related?

I don’t watch or listen to any podcasts (accept when she watches H3H3. I get into that one kinda), but I’d 100% subscribe to this

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom