PCF Pipe and Tobacco (1 Viewer)

Even if I lost, I won. Such a great smoke!
1626635210413.png

On another note a buddy is thinking of selling these too me for a good price. A little worn but nice chips . . .

1626635315955.png

Just saw this thread for the first time. I’ve always enjoyed the occasional cigar but Mrs Tree hates the smell of them so I took up pipes about ten years ago. I have about nine briars and a meerschaum.
925AD21B-68A6-4E1B-9272-D2FC54265512.jpeg
40C08CDF-4B98-46F4-AB86-FF0C3BCCDE8B.jpeg

I haven’t pulled out my pipe in a while. Beeen smoking cigars mostly. I’ve only smoked it twice since I got the custom

3801A07B-31C4-436D-AE53-125AF353D3A6.jpeg
01282849-52DD-4234-99C7-DB06080BA4E8.jpeg
9129B12D-42E4-4FEF-AAD0-647361669C7B.jpeg
A38844E5-5CE5-416B-9D4A-F5DCFA287385.jpeg

Dammit i miss that game. It was such a fun group! Before got there, they played a bunch of random mixed games. I convinced them to play holdem and we had a better turn out. It was so fun. Not many places you can smoke cigars and play cards. I miss that chip set. I tried to trade Carl with some Samurais which i think are better quality, but he wouldnt. I'm still trying to find a way to get those HIgh Rollers back.

Dammit i miss that game. It was such a fun group! Before got there, they played a bunch of random mixed games. I convinced them to play holdem and we had a better turn out. It was so fun. Not many places you can smoke cigars and play cards. I miss that chip set. I tried to trade Carl with some Samurais which i think are better quality, but he wouldnt. I'm still trying to find a way to get those HIgh Rollers back.
Paul has a nice set Apache Poker Elite chips

My pipe guy is finishing up my final one.... Taken about a year to get it done (because of drama, not him)

Screenshot_20211110-123104.jpg

Gotta say, he does amazing work....

That's a beautiful one. I don't smoke too much, but I love smoking during games if it's allowed.

yeah i used to play in a homegame that allowed smoking so i would either have cigar or pipe tobacco....now i mostly smoke cigars on my commute...we got a new firepit so i imagine i'll be having some pipetobacco with the fire pit

yeah i used to play in a homegame that allowed smoking so i would either have cigar or pipe tobacco....now i mostly smoke cigars on my commute...we got a new firepit so i imagine i'll be having some pipetobacco with the fire pit
I used to be a Cigar Junkie. But pipe tobacco is just so damn cheap.

Tobacco will never be as cheap as it is today. I say this as I am over 100lbs cellared . . . plus pipe tobacco has broader flavor profiles than cigars not including aro's. Nothing will beat a 10+ year old straight Virginia.

Nice thread. Just came across it.
Combines two of my hobbies.

Attachments

• 20211124_154911.jpg
    20211124_154911.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 21
Do you inhale pipe smoke? Or is it like a cigar where you kind of just draw it into your mouth?

Or am I supposed to inhale cigars? lol

Do you inhale pipe smoke? Or is it like a cigar where you kind of just draw it into your mouth?

Or am I supposed to inhale cigars? lol

No you do not inhale pipe tobacco or cigars. I was a cigarette smoker for a number of years but if I inhale just a little of cigar or pipe tobacco I will go into coughing fits of rage.

Cigars and pipe tobacco are cured and you will absorb the nicotine through the pores of your cheeks so they do not have the same side affects as cigarettes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom