PCF/PGI Chips (2 Viewers)

Got two more chips left. USA or Canada members.

All chips are going out in today's mail. I have one extra chip left. Who wants it?

You got! PM me your address. Thanks!

All extra chips are gone. Thanks!!

got mine this week as well - looks great! tommy - do you want to share your mock-ups for the cash set you're getting on these blanks?

got mine this week as well - looks great! tommy - do you want to share your mock-ups for the cash set you're getting on these blanks?

They're just ideas in my head ATM. :cool: I hope to have something to post up in January.

Mrs Poker Zombie made a special trip out to the mailbox just to see if the chip arrived. SUCCESS! Thanks Tommy (and Mrs Poker Zombie)

I agree with Dave! I'm extremely disappointed there will be no Terrible's tie in :p. I don't have very many Terrible's chips anymore but I still maintain a good Terrible's collection and my Gangster Squad chips are pretty much exact copies of Terribles layout lol.

No Terrible's tie in for this set. There are some BJ v7 styles I like.

tommy, if you end up going with a BJ V7-inspired design i would strongly encourage you to get CPC hybrid samples. imo there's no better option for a custom BJ-inspired look. as i said above or elsewhere, i'm considering getting them as an additional set on top of a regular ceramic purchase. they're very unique chips.

tommy, if you end up going with a BJ V7-inspired design i would strongly encourage you to get CPC hybrid samples. imo there's no better option for a custom BJ-inspired look. as i said above or elsewhere, i'm considering getting them as an additional set on top of a regular ceramic purchase. they're very unique chips.

I will have to check them out of I go that route.

Is there still a canadian chip available?

No extras at the moment.

Got the chip today
thanks Tommy! Nice chip for a nice chip site :)
nitzilla

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom