PCF/PGI Chips (1 Viewer)

I'm in if you have any left. Thanks pm headed your way as soon as I get to a computer

If you have any left, I would love one please. Thank you very much

Tommy, please remove me from the list -- I can pick one of these up at The Hitching Post from MrTree (Zombie may want to do the same). Thanks for providing swag for S@P-II !

That will free up my chip request here to go to somebody else who wouldn't otherwise get one. Oh, and you have Mental Nomad on your list twice... :)

Tommy, please remove me from the list -- I can pick one of these up at The Hitching Post from MrTree (Zombie may want to do the same). Thanks for providing swag for S@P-II !

That will free up my chip request here to go to somebody else who wouldn't otherwise get one. Oh, and you have Mental Nomad on your list twice... :)

You sure, 2 is better than 1 plus you can show both sides. :) LMK

I'd appreciate one, if possible.

Added.

Sounds like there's one left? I'd like one if so :)

Added!

If there is one left I would like one please

ONLY-NY-USA-Snapback-Cap_1.jpg

:)) i'm working on something for Canada)

I'd take one Tommy. I'll pm address now just in case :)
nitzilla

I'd take one Tommy. I'll pm address now just in case :)
nitzilla

Added.

This batch is all gone. I will get these out this Monday or Tuesday via USPS First Class mail. Thanks all!

Members in CANADA who would like one, please PM me. We'll need a member in Canada to re-ship them to the others if there is enough interest. Thanks!

I have 5 chips for Canada members. I will ship these direct. PM me your address. 2 left.

CdnBeerlover
Bubble
Milo13

You sure, 2 is better than 1 plus you can show both sides. :) LMK

Yep, I'm sure - spread the love, pay it forward.

OK.

Canada members see post #57.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom