PCF Multiplayer Poker Room - NOW OPEN (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just lost my ass, so my chips up for grabs by the Bot! LOL
Calls with 72 off and hits a 7 on the turn! WTF! ;)

The cash game table has been switch over to the flash mode. Should work better for everyone. Mobile devices are not supported at this time.

pcf_poker_cashgame_screen1.jpg

p5woody and I cleaned that bot out. ;)

Game was bumped up to 3/6 NL with $400 buy-in.

The cash table was raised to $5/$10 NL.

Due to the fact that the poker room was not being used much, I went ahead and cancelled the service today. I can't justify the monthly fee for it at this point. If there is enough interest for it at a later time, I will gladly bring it back. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

I agree man save some money if its not being used we all could always use wsop if we want a tournament going

Tourney on WSOP Full House Pro would be cool. :cool:

I re-enable the Poker Room tonight. We might be able to get some full tables now. ;)

I've been getting bad lag... I'll have the nutz on the river, or a premium hand, then try to click bet, and it lags out, folds due to lack of action.. OMG, frustrating when you already have a lot of cash in the pot... Is this common? I'm playing on my ipad (with a strong wifi connection).

I've been getting bad lag... I'll have the nutz on the river, or a premium hand, then try to click bet, and it lags out, folds due to lack of action.. OMG, frustrating when you already have a lot of cash in the pot... Is this common? I'm playing on my ipad (with a strong wifi connection).

Ouch! I haven't experienced that kind of lag on my laptop/desktop. It doesn't run on this server. It runs on the company's game servers which might be getting a lot of traffic or it could be a bug. I'll put a ticket in with them as I have a list of things some members suggested for upgrades/features.

I'm glad it is working somewhat for you because it doesn't work well at all on my Android tablet. The HTML5 version is suppose to work on both iPad and Android tablets too! If I switch them back to flash mode (more stable) we lose the newer interface and we all know flash doesn't work on mobile devices unless you run a 3rd party app.

I'd really like to be able to buy-in more than just 100bb to make use of all the chips I have lying around now. :cool:

Also, PLO?

These are the games that I can choose. Right now, we only have two tables, a tourney table and cash game table. I would have to change the cash game table to another game.

games_avail.png

These are the games that I can choose. Right now, we only have two tables, a tourney table and cash game table. I would have to change the cash game table to another game.

View attachment 2672

With that lineup, I'm surprised that HORSE isn't also an option....

We are playing right now. Come join us.

The new 250bb max buy-in is appreciated (although I'm not opposed to it being even higher). Would be nice to get some PLO action going... :eek:

Just trying to keep an even playing field for all members. New players start with just 1,000 chips. Wouldn't be that great if to join a table and everyone has 25,000+ chips. :cool: Winning them at the table is a different story.

PLO is an option. I might be able to switch the tourney table to PLO until the next tourney. Sometime there are issues switching a table from tourney to cash often. Will give it a try though.

Pot Limit Omaha table is now available. Let me know if there are any issues with the settings/blinds, etc.

The PL Omaha table is running in flash mode.
The NL Texas Hold'em table is running in HTML5 mode.

Members can try both tables see the differences/options between the two modes. Flash mode seems to be more stable and less buggy at the moment.

Pot Limit Omaha table is now available. Let me know if there are any issues with the settings/blinds, etc.

The PL Omaha table is running in flash mode.
The NL Texas Hold'em table is running in HTML5 mode.

Members can try both tables see the differences/options between the two modes. Flash mode seems to be more stable and less buggy at the moment.

flash table also has say button which trumps all.

Thanks Tommy! HTML5 table has quite the live game feel, flash more of an online poker feel with quick-buttons for betting and whatnot. Feel-wise I do prefer HTML5, buuut flash lets you view hand history, which is pretty awesome if people want to post/discuss hands. ;)

JFCJ are you playing a Fem-Bot? LOL :) That is the first time I saw a female bot.

fembot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom