PCF/Member Locations

joeyshin

3 of a Kind
I imagine to many it seems as though it's very remote where I live, though growing up here doesn't make it seem that remote. Driving long distances is the norm, no one here bats an eye at a 7-8 hour drive. It does feel remote when coming home from vacation, a lot of driving through nothing to get home.

I've been an electrician for the past 16.5 years. Grew up on a farm (dad quite farming when I was 13 to transition into accounting), worked at a sawmill for a while, worked at a automotive dealership for almost four years, and then found the trade that's employed me ever since.

Cool fact: I was within an hour of your location in June (motorcycle trip), we started Skyline Drive at Front Royal. That felt like a long way from home!

The more important question: how do you find enough people for your game? I live around more than a million people I have a hard time putting a game together

hdgeno

3 of a Kind
The more important question: how do you find enough people for your game? I live around more than a million people I have a hard time putting a game together
Getting a game here is not easy, very hit and miss. I'm working on getting at least a monthly game going, the nice thing is in a small town you know almost everyone, so that helps.

If I'm ever in the area, I'll look you up.

I'll need someone to shoot me for being that far away from civilization. :eek:
That won't be a problem, we shoot outsiders from the city on sight;)

Poker Zombie

Straight Flush
After I dropped @yone onto the map, we have finally completed the alphabet. Each letter of the alphabet starts one or more chipper's user-names. There are also six that start their names with a number.

Jeff

Full House
I don't know. Not planned yet. Too many things up in the air. I'd love to play with some of those beautiful Cansino Cancun chips!

Top Bottom