PCF in ATX - 12-14 Jan 2023 (2 Viewers)

andrebttx

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Argh, this is what I get for not checking this forum. Local meet up, and it’s already chock full. I’m happy to serve as a last minute emergency filler should something come up, but due to the depth of the waitlist, that seems unlikely.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Argh, this is what I get for not checking this forum. Local meet up, and it’s already chock full. I’m happy to serve as a last minute emergency filler should something come up, but due to the depth of the waitlist, that seems unlikely.
Yes, meetups are for ACTIVE members of PCF...

LOL - just messing with you.

Breich

Two Pair
Reaction score

Interested, my brother lives in Austin as well. Please put me on the backup list

Waitlist pls, just moved to Round Rock!

all waitlisted! I think we may have some spots open up so we'll see!
Just an update--haven't been around in a few weeks but we're still on schedule! Does anyone have a particular preference on travel details? I'm thinking post-thanksgiving I'll blast out detailed information.

CptainCanuck

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I get on the waitlist? Will likely be in that area donating at the Red/Yellow Rose tables, may as well donate at these tables too.

Lil Tuna

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't booked a hotel yet - @Schmendr1ck @Lil Tuna where you boys staying?
I haven’t booked yet either @Darson. Probably Hampton Inn near the airport. @Breich mentioned the hotels near the airport were closest to the meet up.
I’ve been waiting to pick my days off and vacation weeks before booking. Will keep you posted.
https://www.hotelsone.com/austin-hotels-us/hampton-inn-suites-austin-airport.html

There is also a “True” by Hilton in the same area I was considering as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom