PCF Giveaway PCF Holiday Giveaways (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy, Does the CPC sample set contain the new(ish) Tiger? I don't want to put in for a prize if it would be better won by someone else - but I'm still short that Tiger.

I have to do some serious post spamming to have a chance to enter some of these contests. At least I could enter one. Thanks Tommy.

Last edited:
Lucky Derby Labor Day Giveaway #2
  • 7 x 50 cent
  • 7 x $1
  • 7 x $3
  • Open to all PCF members with 207+ posts
like the 207 and 307 requirements for the LD ;)

MUST POST MOR!

Excited for the seating chips. Do they include the dealer button and/or table marker?

How do we enter?

First: Click on "ticket" in Tommy's post.

x.JPG

Second: Click on "View Details & Register"

xx.JPG

Lastly: Click on button to register. I've already registered so I don't have an image of the button. Also, these giveaways have a minimum number of posts in order to register (I highlighted in example above) so keep that in mind.

I have to do some series post spamming to have a chance to enter some of these contests. At least I could enter one. Thanks Tommy.

I was thinking the same thing for myself!

I'm really glad to be a part of this type of community. One of these days, I'll qualify!

2015 has been a good year for Poker Chip Forum. So starting tomorrow, we will have a giveaway go off every Sunday for the rest of the year! This is all made possible by the members, vendors, and sponsors who support the site.

There will be some giveaways open to new members (50 post minimum) and of course our most active members.
All international members are welcome to participate as all holiday giveaways will have FREE worldwide shipping.

Prizes will range from chips and cards to tourney seating chips and color sample sets.

Many thanks to everyone for supporting the site! (y) :thumbsup:

UPDATE:

All holiday giveaways are now listed. Good luck everyone!

1. CPC Color Sample Set Giveaway #1
  2. Dragons Tourney Table and Seating Set Giveaway
  3. GEMACO Terrible's Cards Package Giveaway
  4. Eagle Tourney Table and Seating Set Giveaway
  5. CPC Color Sample Set Giveaway #2
  6. Lions Tourney Table and Seating Set Giveaway
  7. Doyle Brunson's Super System Book Giveaway
  8. Mermaid Tourney Table and Seating Set Giveaway

2015 has been a good year for Poker Chip Forum. So starting tomorrow, we will have a giveaway go off every Sunday for the rest of the year! This is all made possible by the members, vendors, and sponsors who [URL='http://www.pokerchipforum.com/help/support/']support the site

There will be some giveaways open to new members (50 post minimum) and of course our most active members.
All international members are welcome to participate as all holiday giveaways will have FREE worldwide shipping.

Prizes will range from chips and cards to tourney seating chips and color sample sets.

Many thanks to everyone for supporting the site! (y) :thumbsup:

UPDATE:

All holiday giveaways are now listed. Good luck everyone!

1. CPC Color Sample Set Giveaway #1
  2. Dragons Tourney Table and Seating Set Giveaway
  3. GEMACO Terrible's Cards Package Giveaway
  4. Eagle Tourney Table and Seating Set Giveaway
  5. CPC Color Sample Set Giveaway #2
  6. Lions Tourney Table and Seating Set Giveaway
  7. Doyle Brunson's Super System Book Giveaway
  8. Mermaid Tourney Table and Seating Set Giveaway

THAT's good news...look forward to getting chips
[/URL]

Its a great online community, i am glad I was pointed in this direction earlier this year. Things like this are a tribute to how many people care about this forum and want to make it special.
Thank you to all of you who put the extra effort in to make this site what it is.

Its a great online community, i am glad I was pointed in this direction earlier this year. Things like this are a tribute to how many people care about this forum and want to make it special.
Thank you to all of you who put the extra effort in to make this site what it is.

I agree, it takes a village to keep everyone informed on the ever-changing world of chip collecting.

This is really cool! I would love to have that color sample set but I don't have enough posts yet. :(

Quickly, give me something interesting to talk about!

One more giveaway coming soon, courtesy of Redbelly. (y) :thumbsup:

This is really cool! I would love to have that color sample set but I don't have enough posts yet. :(

Quickly, give me something interesting to talk about!

Just over a month before the 2nd color sample giveaway goes off. Plenty of time. :)

I agree, it takes a village to keep everyone informed on the ever-changing world of chip collecting.
Before PCF, chip collecting for me used to involve buying a lot of Lays Ruffles and bags of semi-sweet chocolate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom