PCF Heavy Hitters (1 Viewer)

PCF publishes each poster's number of posts (messages) and number of likes/suckups (reaction score). But which is more important? Is it at-bats, or basehits?

So with a whole lot of Hurricane Ian dead time on some of our hands, let's take a look at the top ten posters' PCF Batting Averages:

View attachment 996572

From his absurd numbers, it seems probable that @Windwalker is on some kind of performance-enhancing drug, and should be suspended for the remainder of the season, leaving @JeepologyOffroad and @Ben8257 to battle it out to determine whose posts shall reign supreme!

Plus it looks like, despite leading the league in both categories of raw numbers, @detroitdad needs to step up his game to move up in the standings -- and to keep up with the onrushing @Josh Kifer ... :unsure:
The real question is not how many likes but how many angry faces there are, and I've got to believe that is led by @Josh Kifer

but if you go by household, @Ben8257 and @FordPickup92 rule
I gotta get my wife involved to help bring up my own numbers!!! Hahahahaahahahah!!!!

Hope to make the Royal Flush club someday. It’ll happen naturally someday! Gotta keep posting nice pics of chips and funny gifs!

Mostly happy and proud to be a top trader right up there with Mel and Tom!

QUALITY:eek:
B0AC7009-71D3-486D-A967-076C86C39D2A.jpeg

NOT QUANTITY! (Insert poop emoji)
39883355-B9CE-4C67-919C-0ABDF6DD5CEE.jpeg

PCF publishes each poster's number of posts (messages) and number of likes/suckups (reaction score). But which is more important? Is it at-bats, or basehits?

So with a whole lot of Hurricane Ian dead time on some of our hands, let's take a look at the top ten posters' PCF Batting Averages:

View attachment 996572

From his absurd numbers, it seems probable that @Windwalker is on some kind of performance-enhancing drug, and should be suspended for the remainder of the season, leaving @JeepologyOffroad and @Ben8257 to battle it out to determine whose posts shall reign supreme!

Plus it looks like, despite leading the league in both categories of raw numbers, @detroitdad needs to step up his game to move up in the standings -- and to keep up with the onrushing @Josh Kifer ... :unsure:

You’re missing @inca911 from the top 3 on this list.

I’m sure you can find a lot of peeps on here with high “batting averages”

Does it really matter?

Eh? Hahah, I don’t think any of it matters, I thought the whole point of the OP was a fun exercise in figuring out PCF batting averages. I remembered Forrest having a high ratio, pointed it out. :)

For @inca911 and @Windwalker : I wasn't doing any statistical research here. I just happened to click on Links -> Members, where Tommy provides top-five lists only of "Most messages" and "Highest reaction score".... I didn't click further and look at the entire lists.

For @inca911 and @Windwalker : I wasn't doing any statistical research here. I just happened to click on Links -> Members, where Tommy provides top-five lists only of "Most messages" and "Highest reaction score".... I didn't click further and look at the entire lists.

I figured, I think everyone read too much into my note, I thought this was an “in jest” thread, was just adding mindless commentary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom