PCF Heavy Hitters (1 Viewer)

pltrgyst

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
PCF publishes each poster's number of posts (messages) and number of likes/suckups (reaction score). But which is more important? Is it at-bats, or basehits?

So with a whole lot of Hurricane Ian dead time on some of our hands, let's take a look at the top ten posters' PCF Batting Averages:

2022-09-30 14_09_03-PCFposters.ods - OpenOffice Calc.jpg

From his absurd numbers, it seems probable that @Windwalker is on some kind of performance-enhancing drug, and should be suspended for the remainder of the season, leaving @JeepologyOffroad and @Ben8257 to battle it out to determine whose posts shall reign supreme!

Plus it looks like, despite leading the league in both categories of raw numbers, @detroitdad needs to step up his game to move up in the standings -- and to keep up with the onrushing @Josh Kifer ... :unsure:

PCF publishes each poster's number of posts (messages) and number of likes/suckups (reaction score). But which is more important? Is it at-bats, or basehits?

So with a whole lot of Hurricane Ian dead time on some of our hands, let's take a look at the top ten posters' PCF Batting Averages:

View attachment 996572

From his absurd numbers, it seems probable that @Windwalker is on some kind of performance-enhancing drug, and should be suspended for the remainder of the season, leaving @JeepologyOffroad and @Ben8257 to battle it out to determine whose posts shall reign supreme!

Plus it looks like, despite leading the league in both categories of raw numbers, @detroitdad needs to step up his game to move up in the standings -- and to keep up with the onrushing @Josh Kifer ... :unsure:
I demand an investigation on @MrCatPants for UPDOOT manipulation

In volleyball stats, it's all about X / sets, like digs/set, but you have to have a minimum to qualify.

I also have the absolutely most ridiculous and shameful confession to make....

I have met every single person on that "top ten" list in person EXCEPT for @Josh Kifer ... and he should have been the first! I literally want to go crawl in a hole right now...

For the Record it is an honor to be on any such list, some trully amazing people on there... the one that DOESN'T belong is Myself and I will never catch @JeepologyOffroad , John is an asset to the community, countless hours of design and chip advice to so many... I am also an asset... but a different kind, I mostly just stimulate the chipping economy by over paying for thousands more chips than we will ever really needed! Lol

Since Larry loves to say "Ben has his finger on the pulse of PCF" how about a shout out for #20 on the Royal Flush list @FDLmold !!

I have met every single person on that "top ten" list in person EXCEPT for @Josh Kifer ... and he should have been the first! I literally want to go crawl in a hole right now...

For the Record it is an honor to be on any such list, some trully amazing people on there... the one that DOESN'T belong is Myself and I will never catch @JeepologyOffroad , John is an asset to the community, countless hours of design and chip advice to so many... I am also an asset... but a different kind, I mostly just stimulate the chipping economy by over paying for thousands more chips than we will ever really needed! Lol

Since Larry loves to say "Ben has his finger on the pulse of PCF" how about a shout out for #20 on the Royal Flush list @FDLmold !!
What the fuck man!

Proof that no words need be said... post pics of chips (drugs) for sale... the kiddos wear out that like button!
Basically the same thing windwalker did/does. Gets the clicks from the addicts.

View attachment 996572

Looks like @JeepologyOffroad should be planning a 10k posts celebration! @Ben8257 might as well start planning now too.

Krish’s reveals definitely have given him the title, but I too suspect PED use (Pictures of Elegant Discs)!

With my 3.68 like-to-post ratio (18k likes / 5k posts), it seems like I should have at least made the leaderboard….

1C0345E3-84CE-4A5F-89CD-194B9CA2E86C.gif

Last edited:

It was only a matter of time until my volume of "best chip" surveys and whiskey posts got me here. We're number 20! We're number 20!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom