PCF Fishes (1 Viewer)

Strawberry grouper

FB_IMG_1643308491813.jpg

Baby hammerhead

FB_IMG_1643308497511.jpg

Do they not want to hold the fish?

As guides we almost always hold the fish for the client. Pictures always turn out better and we know how to carefully handle the fish. Trout are super delicate especially in the summer when the water temperatures are warm.

I’m good with that, but no games with less than 4 cards. Boring.
Well, that eliminates any games where I’m somewhat knowledgeable. How about goldfish? Imagine having to tell the story if losing to me in goldfish! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I know pictures of pictures suck but these are from yesteryear! Lol
20220131_162003.jpg

Lil Shady there is my best friend growing up, he had never touched a rod in his life, turned the open faced upside down on his first cast. This private pond I used to have was such fire... I used to use a Bass Pro lure called a "top knocker" nothing better than un fished waters where pretty much anything works. I'm teaching him how to cast, literally lure hits the water and that stubby pig destroyed it. Luckily hooked itself because it was a solid minute to get him to understand how to reel! Lol yup first cast ever was about a 3 pounder!

My favorite fishing pics here, spent a ton of time fishing in my younger days but hardly ever took pics. My name is Benjamin 3rd... this one is 3 generations including my long past Pop Pop, he went by Lee, my pops goes by Benji and I am Benjamin within the fam.
20220131_162157.jpg

They are old school live baiters with Shinners, mine were tubes only. Like my life of poker story I have shared many times on the forum... nothing I wouldn't give for just one of these days again with my drunk pop pop... (tearing up, I don't look at these often, we all move on and they same time heals all... but not always true!) Man that old picnic table has layers of fish scales in the wood grains... table is still around BTW, we built that too!

Pops and I with a couple nice Crappie, obviously rednecks don't practice much catch n release. I don't eat bass but otherwise they are destin for the frying pan! Lol
20220131_161557.jpg

I know pictures of pictures suck but these are from yesteryear! Lol
View attachment 860815
Lil Shady there is my best friend growing up, he had never touched a rod in his life, turned the open faced upside down on his first cast. This private pond I used to have was such fire... I used to use a Bass Pro lure called a "top knocker" nothing better than un fished waters where pretty much anything works. I'm teaching him how to cast, literally lure hits the water and that stubby pig destroyed it. Luckily hooked itself because it was a solid minute to get him to understand how to reel! Lol yup first cast ever was about a 3 pounder!

My favorite fishing pics here, spent a ton of time fishing in my younger days but hardly ever took pics. My name is Benjamin 3rd... this one is 3 generations including my long past Pop Pop, he went by Lee, my pops goes by Benji and I am Benjamin within the fam.
View attachment 860831
They are old school live baiters with Shinners, mine were tubes only. Like my life of poker story I have shared many times on the forum... nothing I wouldn't give for just one of these days again with my drunk pop pop... (tearing up, I don't look at these often, we all move on and they same time heals all... but not always true!) Man that old picnic table has layers of fish scales in the wood grains... table is still around BTW, we built that too!

Pops and I with a couple nice Crappie, obviously rednecks don't practice much catch n release. I don't eat bass but otherwise they are destin for the frying pan! Lol
View attachment 860833
The three generation picture = priceless!

Jeebus, this makes me want to go fishing. F×+k you guys, now I gotta do it.
T

Not much of a fisherman at all, but some friends are. Was struggling to get this guy up and just thought maybe it was big, maybe I’m not, maybe I don’t know what I’m doing. All the while my buddies were just roasting me, yelling don’t let him him go, get him up, laughing historically while I struggled, arms burning, them not giving any real advice. This was my first time Tuna fishing. Guess there was a reason he was so hard to get on board. He came out of the water upside down. Little did I know how close I was to losing him. Zoomed in on the hook on the last pic. Had a blast
ECCF2BBA-9893-4495-879C-21BB452BEB96.jpeg
C47DF0D0-D572-4050-BD4C-2DE89FE9BFCC.jpeg
E01602BC-7FD8-4E93-831E-2F60127292F6.jpeg
5996B202-D78C-44F5-A5E7-AF6191E470E7.jpeg
530F719E-5931-46E9-AC31-74AED125F9A7.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom