Vendor Sale PCF Discount

celticnoel

Two Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to JD Poker Tables. First off let me introduce myself, my name is Jamie and i am based just outside Glasgow, Scotland, UK.

I have been building bespoke poker tables for around 10 years now part time but im going to be building full time now.

Im going to offer a 10% discount to ALL PCF members who would like a custom poker table made.

Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for your interest.

Regards, Jamie
jdpokertables.com

Last edited:

BonScot

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks entire PCF population for the tags :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Jamie has been to my games a few times (and had the audacity to win so unsure about asking him back).
I’ve seen some of his tables and they’re great. Mine has been preordered for when I move house. I would already have mine but mrs BonScot believes that a spare bedroom should contain a bed and not a poker table :(
Good luck with the new venture Jamie. Can’t wait to see what you build for the Euro PCFers.

GianThaMan

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jamie has been to my games a few times (and had the audacity to win so unsure about asking him back).
I’ve seen some of his tables and they’re great. Mine has been preordered for when I move house. I would already have mine but mrs BonScot believes that a spare bedroom should contain a bed and not a poker table :(
Good luck with the new venture Jamie. Can’t wait to see what you build for the Euro PCFers.
Oof, this mrs BonScot lady sounds like a real prick.

celticnoel

Two Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Cheers Tony, appreciate that mate. Id be thrilled to make your table when you move, mibbe even get some play on it if im allowed back haha!

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to JD Poker Tables. First off let me introduce myself, my name is Jamie and i am based just outside Glasgow, Scotland, UK.

I have been building bespoke poker tables for around 10 years now part time but im going to be building full time now.

Im going to offer a 10% discount to ALL PCF members who would like a custom poker table made.

Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for your interest.

Regards, Jamie
I'm sure you are, but also make sure to jump on clubpoker.net. Some of them get a bit bitchy when you speak English, but I'm sure they'll get over that if they want a nice table :tup:

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

MathijsVS

Flush
Reaction score
Welcome! Always glad to see new Euro-vendors :)

Looking forward to seeing your work, curious about the price points?

BonScot

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats on the new venture and I look forward to seeing the tables! I think it's only fair now that @BonScot reciprocates for me bringing chips to Scotland last year by making a trip to Colorado and delivering one of your tables.
I shall build a makeshift raft and paddle a table over to you :LOL: :laugh:

mrplacey

Straight
Reaction score
Glad to see new EU vendors on board!. Following your build thread with interest.

Would also be intrigued in some pricing details, as well as estimated table shipping costs outside of the UK. Cheers.

celticnoel

Two Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hey mrplacey thanks for the response, pricing details are available on my website

A quick estimate of shipping to Finland would be around £175

mrplacey

Straight
Reaction score
Cheers! I must be dense since I missed the website link - could you add it here or in the OP?

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Congrats on the new venture and I look forward to seeing the tables! I think it's only fair now that @BonScot reciprocates for me bringing chips to Scotland last year by making a trip to Colorado and delivering one of your tables.
How the hell is he gonna keister a table?

Wait nevermind. I withdraw the question.

Top Bottom