Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
pcf-db1.png

Looking for a PCF promo dealer button.
Lemme know!
Thanks!

Seem's like someone needs to Run a Group Buy and maybe @Tommy can help with the artwork. However, I can't run a GB right now.

I've been going to the post office way too much lately to mail stuff out. That's really the only other place I've been going other than the Super Market and have to cut my trips down to as few as possible to lessen exposure.

Brie is all high Tec and shit!! All of her orders she jus th leaves in the mail box... my old school dumb ass still goes to to post office and let them rape me for everything I send... definitely cheaper with the paypal shipping stuff.

Does anyone still have the artwork from the original group buy? We could just forward it to someone (brpropoker) and let them handle our orders.

Does anyone still have the artwork from the original group buy? We could just forward it to someone (brpropoker) and let them handle our orders.
They won't do that. If you want edge printing on a Dealer Button the minimum order is 10 and they will not ship out ten buttons to ten individual addresses. They'll ship it to one person and that person needs to ship it out to to all the people in the Group Buy. If you did a button with a blank white edge they would do one button for you.

I've been working on a new limited edition DB to celebrate 1 million posts this year.

They are going to be 55mm plaque DBs by Matsui. I was only going to get 25 or 50 of them. Each one will be serialized. 001, 002, 003, etc
They will be sold at cost which is estimated to be about $15 + shipping

Here is a 55mm sample on the left.

IMG_20200324_191236.jpg
IMG_20200324_191249.jpg

I've been working on a new limited edition DB to celebrate 1 million posts this year.

They are going to be 55mm plaque DBs by Matsui. I was only going to get 25 or 50 of them. Each one will be serialized. 001, 002, 003, etc

View attachment 428135View attachment 428136
Put me Down as #002, or #003 right behind you Tommy.

Yeah, I do. I don't think (and hope) they wouldn't make PCF DBs without my permission. :whistle: :whistling:

View attachment 428135View attachment 428136

Definitely interested in having one.

IMG_20200324_191236.jpgIMG_20200324_191249.jpg

That's awesome!
I would be in on that!
Could I reserve #33?

Yeah, I do. I don't think (and hope) they wouldn't make PCF DBs without my permission. :whistle: :whistling:
So if it's your artwork and it looks like there is interest in this thread, would you consider giving me permission to do a group buy and order some new ones for folks?

So if it's your artwork and it looks like there is interest in this thread, would you consider giving me permission to do a group buy and order some new ones for folks?

If I did more ceramic PCF DBs, I wouldn't do them exactly like that. I feel it takes away from having one from the original buy. I can't remember if I did two runs of those or not. If I did, they were close together.

let them rape me for everything I send

I feel you brother! Really! I know this violated feeling you speak of.

It's even worst for me, as to try to make sales, and keep costs low for my buyers around here, I typically have to take a few punches to keep buyers happy. Shipping out of Canada is outrageous. You aren't alone bud. I have to allow the rape also..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom