PCF Classifieds - FEEDBACK FEATURE (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
feedback.png

Members can now leave feedback for transactions from ads in the Classifieds section. (thanks to grandgnu aka @Anthony Martino for the suggestion)

** In order for the seller to give or receive feedback, the buyer must have posted in the ad thread. **

*** Creating a new thread in the Classifieds for the sole purpose of leaving and receiving feedback is not permitted. If your deal was done in private messages and/or you did not post in the ad thread, then you cannot use the feedback system. These types of threads and feedbacks will be removed and your account could be suspended. ***

Feedback can be left one of three ways:

Directly from the first post of the ad using the 'Add Feedback' link. This link is unique to the ad you click it in.

ex_member_feedback1a.png

2. From the member's profile page.
Note: You will need the ad URL to do it this way. The 'Find Thread' feature comes in handy.

ex_member_feedback1b.png

3. Using the 'Submit Feedback' button attached to feedback you received on your Trader page.

ex_member_feedback1c.png

The feedback form:
  1. I am the: Choose Buyer, Seller, or Trade
  2. Feedback: Choose Positive, Negative, or Neutral
  3. Thread URL: URL for the ad. Automatically filled in when you use the 'Add Feeback' link from the ad thread.
  4. Find Thread: Handy feature if you are leaving feedback from the member's profile page.
  5. Short Review: Feedback comment that will be visible to all.

ex_member_feedback2a.png

ex_member_feedback2b.png

The member's Feedback Score will show multiple places:

1. In the member's postbit in the Classifieds section only.
  2. On the member's profile page under the 'Trader Stats' tab.
  3. On the member's trader page.

Last edited:
4/19/15
The example pics in the post above is from the old forum. I will be updating them soon. The format is pretty much the same though.

7/11/15
The example images and info have been updated for the new software.

11/12/16
If you have a poor selling or buying experience via the PCF classifieds and you were unsuccessful in working it out, use the feedback system that is in place here.

6/3/17
In order for the seller to give or receive feedback, the buyer must have posted in the ad thread.

2/24/20
Creating a new thread in the Classifieds for the sole purpose of leaving and receiving feedback is not permitted. If your deal was done in private messages and/or you did not post in the ad thread, then you are not allowed to use the Feedback system. The thread and feedback will be removed and your account may be suspended.

Last edited:
5/12/20
Leaving negative feedback should be a last resort. If they make it right after the fact, please do not ask me to remove it. The feedback system, while not perfect, is not a bargaining tool. I've been asked too many times to remove or change feedback.

If it's an obvious error, ex: you clicked negative and you posted a positive comment (or vice versa) then I'll fix it. At the most, I will amend a negative feedback with something like "we got it resolved" or "they made it right in the end" etc. but the negative is going to stay. You can also leave a neutral too depending on the severity of the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom