PCF Chatroom (1 Viewer)

Burke

Flush
Reaction score
OK this is possibly a stupid question, but would anyone else be interested in the ability to live chat with others on here? Also I don't even know if it would ever be possible - would obviously have to check with Tommy.

OK this is possibly a stupid question, but would anyone else be interested in the ability to live chat with others on here? Also I don't even know if it would ever be possible - would obviously have to check with Tommy.
Oh boy, my inner introvert just got really anxious at the thought of actual real-time communication

I think most of us already chat live with those we want to chat with. There are many WhatsApp chats going. I'm only in a few. Two to order Paulsons, and a third with a bunch of riff raff from MI and OH. Do not recommend.

Oh man, that would get me in so much trouble....

I don't think this community would be improved by 24/7 livechat, as we can't just punt entire threads/discussions into Politics or Offtopic when it becomes necessary :p

I think most of us already chat live with those we want to chat with. There are many WhatsApp chats going. I'm only in a few. Two to order Paulsons, and a third with a bunch of riff raff from MI and OH. Do not recommend.
The riff raff originates from TX I do believe.

This^^^^^

I text to a handful of guys daily. I've made some great friends here....... and even chat with Craig once in awhile

don’t forget the wife beater wearing bogan in Australia.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom