PCF Car Pr0n - Cool cars you have / had / want! (3 Viewers)

Found a pic of me with my first car in 1995. A 1974 Mercury Cougar. I called it “4th of July” since it was red and made lots of loud noises. It was also the car that I was brought home from the hospital in after I was born.
8CC8A80E-85F1-493D-A4AB-EA349A9F0BCC.jpeg

My neighbor owns a small restoration shop and happens to be the brother in law to Def Leppard’s guitarist Vivian. He built a storage building abutting my property to store Vivian’s cars ( he lives a few miles away on the coast) . He did some work on these 2 cars for some CEO in California. Made the ford soft top electric and redid the interior, all the added controls look like they are vintage and part of the factory set up. The Chevy is gorgeous, when he drove it by my wife, who could give two shits about cars called me and told me I needed to see it. We happened to be coming home from dinner when they were about to load them on a tractor trailer to drive to cali. The CEO just sold his house in Kittery Maine and had him do the work and ship all his cars here back, there was a few other cars already loaded up.
FFD9D43E-5262-49B4-9556-8D81EFDF2429.jpeg
1E07DE26-70D9-4B23-BC5D-39F1F09CB268.jpeg
9DFBC067-97A3-4B2C-A540-80201E0286A9.jpeg

Last edited:
Is that the UX? I’ve been considering trading in my 2014 CT for one.
RX350. My dad has had several which I've always enjoyed but the last body style I was not a fan of, too much form over function internally and weirdly hard to see out of. The newer body gets back to just a nice comfy big tall 'station wagon'.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom