PCF artwork help (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm currently working with one of our vendors to get some PCF chips made. The chips will be used for site giveaways and prizes at member meetups. If you can help out with the artwork, please let me know. I'd really appreciate. Thanks!

A p5woody offered to help me out. Thx buddy!

Just a suggestion: something that suggests a "New Home". Only applicable to a couple dozen new members, but since Tommy already lives on this site anyway, home would be appropriate...

Just a suggestion: something that suggests a "New Home". Only applicable to a couple dozen new members, but since Tommy already lives on this site anyway, home would be appropriate...

I'm a good multi-tasker. :) I have something in the works already. It's going to be a PCF/PGI chip.

PCF final print (1).jpg

My thanks to p5woody for working on this project with me.

Looking good. I need a PCP chip to go with my drug paraphernalia collection....

Are these going to be ceramics or inlays?

If they are inlays I would change the text on the outer ring to make it easier to read, ceramics should be fine with the extra space..

They will be ceramics.

I would have offered to help but p5 is waay better at graphic design than I am. Design looks great.

Thanks all. This project is now complete. Joe will get these made soon. I can't wait to see how they come out!
(fyi: This thread was going way off topic. It's been cleaned up and closed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom