PCF A very nice place. (1 Viewer)

Love this set! May favorite of all time!!!​

A5C6E67C-1B89-439C-A459-F83199EA6EE5.jpeg
C83F6A53-22D0-40D3-9F22-26790A52F71B.jpeg
C26F4544-B4D2-4AFB-8259-18A20022D3A9.jpeg

094F95F9-FFDC-4F67-9FB2-49C7F3DC71FA.jpeg

3AC779DC-4E41-4DAD-8926-116DB64A21AB.jpeg

Not only awesome things to buy but more importantly years ok knowledge in the hobby and tons of amazing people willing to help with that knowledge absolutely free!

Looking forward to seeing what has caugh your eye so far!! This hobby can be very dangerous, try to set limits and stay within them.... if you fail miserably... well! Welcome to the Fam!! Haha

Fellow Chipper Ben

Don't get lost in the Classified section buddy - if you can dig through all the junk you can find all information you could possibly need to run any game you want!
been lost already! lol Very nice things!!

Not only awesome things to buy but more importantly years ok knowledge in the hobby and tons of amazing people willing to help with that knowledge absolutely free!

Looking forward to seeing what has caugh your eye so far!! This hobby can be very dangerous, try to set limits and stay within them.... if you fail miserably... well! Welcome to the Fam!! Haha

Fellow Chipper Ben
Been collecting specific things, probably in the fam already!!! The things I want are sooooo expensive!! but I have control so far... Now put some more WTHC's in front of me and that might change!!

been lost already! lol Very nice things!!

Been collecting specific things, probably in the fam already!!! The things I want are sooooo expensive!! but I have control so far... Now put some more WTHC's in front of me and that might change!!
I have had a chance to play a tourney set of WTHC's my best buddy @Lil Tuna has an awesome set of those... very pricey these days... but I must say you have great taste in chips sir!

I briefly owned a stack of those redbirds and remember it was a joy to shuffle.

Welcome aboard!

Mostly WTHC's but everyone thinks theyre made of gold!!
Yes the prices on those have skyrocketed... but they do come up for sale from time to time. We also see sales ads for them in random places sometimes...Facebook market place, frech/European sales web pages... even eBay, but generally speaking at a premium. I would be patient, give it some time, and see what surfaces

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom