Wanted PCA Secondary Racks/Barrels (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just a heads up, you may want to price check these if you do not check in regularly. They have skyrocketed in price. Best of luck on your journey, here's a little pr0n

20200903_202144.jpg

@Big Money that's still pretty good results for not playing a hand of live poker in 1.5 years. ;)

I have a mint PCA Sec set or some racks available for trade atm. Mainly looking for BTP cash chips or stuff on my Want List but if you can piece together an Inplay $2 Limit set...we can talk.

1623104817856.png

@Big Money that's still pretty good results for not playing a hand of live poker in 1.5 years. ;)

I have a mint PCA Sec set or some racks available for trade atm. Mainly looking for BTP cash chips or stuff on my Want List but if you can piece together an Inplay $2 Limit set...we can talk.

View attachment 714601
I might be able to swing the Modern clays, but the In-Plays are going to be off limits at this time. I like these chips way too much for my own good.

I might be able to swing the Modern clays, but the In-Plays are going to be off limits at this time. I like these chips way too much for my own good.

So you have a playable set of these:
1623107141616.png

I think I will have to see them in racks and stacks first. I fell in love with the Inplay $2 chip after seeing Goldfish's racks last time when you guys were trading at my house.

So you have a playable set of these:
View attachment 714622

I think I will have to see them in racks and stacks first. I fell in love with the Inplay $2 chip after seeing Goldfish's racks last time when you guys were trading at my house.
I doubt I have anything close to a limit cash set, but I do have plenty of Modern Clays. I will see about breaking them out tonight and getting some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom