Found PCA Secondary Hundos and $500s ($2000/rack for hundos, $4000/rack for $500s) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latter is clearly unacceptable. It doesn’t matter who the buyer is imo. A deal is a deal. Period. End of story.

The former imho is one of many things that has helped destroy a large part of what PCF used to be about and is a sad tale for many I think. But at least you can fall back on willing seller, willing buyer, yada, yada, yada.
You’d make a helluva judge.

Way I see it, the overpaying might make the forum less pleasant, but backing out of deals makes it fundamentally inoperable.

You’d make a helluva judge.

Way I see it, the overpaying might make the forum less pleasant, but backing out of deals makes it fundamentally inoperable.
@Hornet uses judges poker chips as coasters!

900CDA90-D7AD-4A1B-92F5-B92092F26883.gif

The latter is clearly unacceptable. It doesn’t matter who the buyer is imo. A deal is a deal. Period. End of story.

The former imho is one of many things that has helped destroy a large part of what PCF used to be about and is a sad tale for many I think. But at least you can fall back on willing seller, willing buyer, yada, yada, yada.
What is worse for the “spirit of the forum”?

Publicly overpaying by a lot for chips and pricing people out of chips they want, or backing out of public sales *after the deal has been made and paid* because one of the cliques on here wasn’t happy with it?

This a genuine question—I have no real dog in this and respect all parties, I’m just trying to put my finger on the pulse of what the real issues here are. None of this is helping the “spirit of the forum” imho

You can think it's unacceptable and I agree. I told him I was fine with the negative feedback it's this douchebag attention seeking that isn't acceptable. Acting like it's a major character flaw because I sold something before realizing who I sold it to.

And if anyone thinks the issue is only vastly overpaying for things I think you're sorely mislead. I think it's more telling how many people are more than willing to sell to him when you've had others looking for ages for things. They ignore it and go straight to the entitled asshole with money.

Then all the virtue signaling on top of all of it is hilarious.

:LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:im sorry but im calling BS. you SOLD him the chips, then you got PM's from OTHER people in regards to them not liking him. Your opinion changed based off that, if they never messaged you, you wouldn't of had a care in the world. other people opinions effected how you sold an item. it would be one thing if you never accepted the money and decided to go elsewhere because of your own opinions but to base someone else off of what other people think... that has no weight. I have had 0 issues with the person at hand and don't let other people opinion's (some of which are my friends) effect how i view him because ive never once had an issue with him. Get to know the person before you decide to judge. my issue is only the fact you accepted the money and then decided to back out because of other people. If anyone else did this i would feel the exact same way, its not just with you.
Funny
The way I have seen and heard it the funds were sent while he was still reviewing possible trades
Was told I’ll get back to you but funds sent anyway

I love the preaching here about backing out of deals the number of stories I’ve heard about stuff sold out from under people people who paid because they got a convincingly bigger offer
Then the chips magically end up in the black hole
Color me fkng shocked the hypocrisy and they do it before :LOL: :laugh: :LOL: :laugh: All the time

hive me a fkng break with the crocodile tears and lectures
He who lives in a glass house and all

there is no $$ amount or sweet talk convincing in this world to get me to sell anything to the Lakies so it ends up in the black hole
People here need to wake the fk up thinking some favor will get you a hookup or scraps later
Conversations with others says NOPE
You clowns crated this mess the last 9 months enjoy it
That stuff is never coming back around for sale again and now no one else with sense is selling either unless they wana cash out for a lotto check
WTF good is money or a WTB here now :LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:

im sorry but im calling BS. you SOLD him the chips, then you got PM's from OTHER people in regards to them not liking him. Your opinion changed based off that, if they never messaged you, you wouldn't of had a care in the world. other people opinions effected how you sold an item. it would be one thing if you never accepted the money and decided to go elsewhere because of your own opinions but to base someone else off of what other people think... that has no weight. I have had 0 issues with the person at hand and don't let other people opinion's (some of which are my friends) effect how i view him because ive never once had an issue with him. Get to know the person before you decide to judge. my issue is only the fact you accepted the money and then decided to back out because of other people. If anyone else did this i would feel the exact same way, its not just with you.
No one lost anything. Stop. You act like I completely wronged him. I've been away from the forums just checking PMs and clearing notifications for several months.

I already had a rather low opinion of his throwing money around to get attention. After finding out about the rest it was plenty to negate the sale.

Again. I've personally had many people back out of deals and never had to cry like a child to my minions about it. Hell I've even went without posting negative feedback on them because shit happens. His money was returned, I sold them elsewhere and offered a gift in exchange for giving me an outlet.

I just kinda want to hear how the pitch goes. Clearly it’s effective. The salesperson in me is extremely intrigued. Less for chip purposes but for my day job. If only I had minty leaded THCs or TRKs I might get to hear it. But alas, I I have only slippery matsuis, chaulky CPCs, and lowly RHCs. Safe for now.

Look I've said my piece. He's only got the balls to say side comments and get sympathies from his dick suckers so anyone doesn't want to sell to me? Sound good. You don't want to buy from me? Even better. Let this asshole fight his own fights and fuck off with all this virtue signaling. See I tried to handle it like an adult in PMs. This is all the actions of one person. Not one word came from me prior to the cries from WW minions about lack of character etc.

You guys figured me out. 20 years in this hobby, 7 years on this forum and I waited for this moment to pull the rug. My master plan has been exposed. Good on you guys.

I'm just wondering, when you guys are in line to grovel with WW do you take a number or do you just have an honor system on who's turn is next.

Look I've said my piece. He's only got the balls to say side comments and get sympathies from his dick suckers so anyone doesn't want to sell to me? Sound good. You don't want to buy from me? Even better. Let this asshole fight his own fights and fuck off with all this virtue signaling. See I tried to handle it like an adult in PMs. This is all the actions of one person. Not one word came from me prior to the cries from WW minions about lack of character etc.

You guys figured me out. 20 years in this hobby, 7 years on this forum and I waited for this moment to pull the rug. My master plan has been exposed. Good on you guys.

I'm just wondering, when you guys are in line to grovel with WW do you take a number or do you just have an honor system on who's turn is next.
You got balls and I respect all you said , and quite frankly I’m agreeing with 100% you said too.

Ok that made me lol
tenor (1).gif

What is worse for the “spirit of the forum”?

Publicly overpaying by a lot for chips and pricing people out of chips they want, or backing out of public sales *after the deal has been made and paid* because one of the cliques on here wasn’t happy with it?

This a genuine question—I have no real dog in this and respect all parties, I’m just trying to put my finger on the pulse of what the real issues here are. None of this is helping the “spirit of the forum” imho
Both are less than ideal for 'spirit'. I would say equally so.

Both are connected to buying and selling. Which I think has unfortunately consumed this forum. Like seriously. When you click on what's new, 50-70% of the activity seems to be centered around the classified.

Not as much fun content being created in comparison to the constant buying and selling.

PCF is more of a marketplace with a small discussion forum attached.

The way I have seen and heard it the funds were sent while he was still reviewing possible trades
Was told I’ll get back to you but funds sent anyway

Ok, enough. The statement above is unequivocally untrue, and if @Marhault endorses it, then there are PMs that prove otherwise.

Let this asshole fight his own fights and fuck off with all this virtue signaling. See I tried to handle it like an adult in PMs. This is all the actions of one person.

I haven't called anyone out at all, except to answer someone on another thread who thought I had bought a set -- and I stated facts -- that a sale was rescinded because of irrelevant post-sale feedback. In fact, this was my last PM to @Marhault. I ended it then, and am ending it again, now:

"Todd,

Of course there is no recourse, and I am completely aware of what a “not a dibs thread” is. But money did “exchange hands”, and as you stated in your first paragraph above, you accepted my offer. That should mean something, no matter how many non-technicalities or precedents one can state.

I don’t know who your “close friends” are, but I can safely and confidently state that I have never backed out of a deal, rebuffed an offer, or dealt badly in business on here.

Your post-sale justification for what you did by saying that I’m now in your “douchebag” clause is a bit disappointing and hurtful, because I’ve never said a word around or against you.

Either way, you’re articulate and intelligent, and I think you’re aware of the balance of right and wrong here. If you’re good with it, then I guess I have to be as well.

Be well,

krish"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom