SOLD PCA Secondary $1's ($168.40 shipped) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleEagle

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Catch and release. I just picked these up these PCA secondaries thinking I was going to build a cash set but have changed my mind (again). Selling for less than what I paid for them in the last couple of weeks.

1 rack plus two extra barrels (140) of PCA secondary $5's. They look to be in near new condition. $700 for all plus $8.40 shipping. SOLD

1 rack (100) of PCA secondary $1's remaining (1 rack sold). Sold to me as "mint" and appear to be so. $168.40 shipped.

IMG_6085.jpg

IMG_6086.jpg

Last edited:
One rack of $5’s pending.

Everything still available.

Last edited:
Buy now, especially from an awesome seller, at a scandalously low price!:tup:
Post offices will not be open for long, before late summer.
I am actually grinding my teeth from the stress of having to resist this purchase.

Gahhhhhhhhhh

I am actually grinding my teeth from the stress of having to resist this purchase.

Gahhhhhhhhhh
I 'm not Russian at all, but having read Nikolay Gogol's "Taras Bulba" deeply touching novel, I 'll have to resort to Cossack-type of encouragement:
"Grab this chance now, Son of A Bitch". "Appreciate what's being offered to you, Filthy Bastard":)

I 'm not Russian at all, but having read Nikolay Gogol's "Taras Bulba" deeply touching novel, I 'll have to resort to Cossack-type of encouragement:
"Grab this chance now, Son of A Bitch". "Appreciate what's being offered to you, Filthy Bastard":)
I gotta get me a Nikolay Gogol novel! Haha

The hero, Taras Bulba, kills his own son in combat (his son in the enemy camp now, after having falling in love with the Enemy's (Polish) Princess).
Proverbial line from the novel, that every litterature-educated person in Europe knows (and just everybody in Russia knows, however uneducated) is the one from father to traitor son: "Son, I brought you to Life; Now, I'll send you to Death"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom