Trade PCA Plaques (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Jilm

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I sold too many $1k plaques awhile back and left myself short. I need more $1,000 PCA plaques. They MUST be identical to the ones in the picture.
  • Red Edges
  • Red Wavy Stripe
  • Blue Denom WITH COMMA
What I have to trade are up to #10 $5,000's and the #2 $25,000's in the picture. Please lmk if you have any you want to trade plaque-for-plaque. I would also be willing to purchase them outright for $7 each.

Thanks!

DSC02943.JPG

Last edited:
I'm just looking at that stack of orange chips in the background. *drool*

I think I have some of those plaques. Need to dig them out. House is a mess from all the renovations. I'll ping you tomorrow.

I'm just looking at that stack of orange chips in the background. *drool*

I think I have some of those plaques. Need to dig them out. House is a mess from all the renovations. I'll ping you tomorrow.

Yeah, reminds me I need to update my photos in the PCA pr0n thread. Maybe I will do that tomorrow.....got nothing else to do!

I bought a PCA set a few weeks ago and it had a lot of plaques in it. I will look to see what versions, but there are a few different versions/denoms. I will be posting them in the Classifieds at some point as well. Probably in September.

First dibs goes to @Big Jilm, second dibs to @Brandon and after that, all the remaining plaques are up for grabs.

@Big Jilm, if you want me to make a separate thread, I will, but just wanted to give you the chance to get what you needed first...

This is what I have:

15 x $25,000 (3xBlue, 12xred)
11 x $5,000 (red)
43 x $1000 (blue)

Edit: picture/quantities updated. realized some plaques of the same color/diff denom were mixed up.
IMG_9709.jpeg

Last edited:
@Big Jilm ... Sent you a PM and this is a free bump...If I don't get any response by tomorrow night, I will post a classified and open this up to others over the weekend.

All my plaques have been traded...Thanks

Free BUMP for @Big Jilm ... Please hep him find his PCA Plaques...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom