GB Completed PCA Plaques Cards Mold GB - Order Thread - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day bump! We're in the clear on all denoms except the $1ks ◡̈

1633257911306.png

Good to go on all denoms! Lucky 777 woohoo.

I'm talking to Tina now to get the order placed, shouldn't be much of a problem. They're pretty confident to replicate all the colours based on their stock colours, with exception of the $500 and will let us know if they need to do a special color run for that (which would incur the additional cost I had mentioned in the OP).

Payment
I will send you a PM with the final order confirmation and the amount due in the next few days once I get the final shipping quotation from Tina.

Shipping
@FordPickup92 has kindly offered to handle reshipping in US, and will collect the reshipping fees directly from you once the shipment arrives.
@T_Chan / @moose / @mnebesny would you be open to doing reshipping for the Canada orders? We have 3 orders from Canada.

1633457529231.png

Last edited:
Good to go on all denoms! Lucky 777 woohoo.

I'm talking to Tina now to get the order placed, shouldn't be much of a problem. They're pretty confident to replicate all the colours based on their stock colours, with exception of the $500 and will let us know if they need to do a special color run for that (which would incur the additional cost I had mentioned in the OP).

Payment
I will send you a PM with the final order confirmation and the amount due in the next few days once I get the final shipping quotation from Tina.

Shipping
@FordPickup92 has kindly offered to handle reshipping in US, and will collect the reshipping fees directly from you once the shipment arrives.
@T_Chan / @moose / @mnebesny would you be open to doing reshipping for the Canada orders? We have 3 orders from Canada.

View attachment 789892
Id be happy to reship but it looks like @moose is ordering significantly more than @T_Chan or I so it might make sense for him to do it just in the interest of saving money. But if he passes I'm happy to handle reshipping

I'm fine either way. I can even take mine in a separate shipment if the cost difference isn't much since I'm on the west coast whereas moose and mnebesny are in the same province (I think).

If ordering is still open the I would be in for

E x 10

I know I am super late so no big deal if it can't work. Thanks!

Since there's been a few more orders for the E plaques, I'd like to go back down a bit if that's ok

A x 5
B x 5
C x 5
D x 35
E x 20

Amazing work ! If it's not too late (shipping to France):
A × 4
B x 13
C x 13
D x 8
E x 8

Thank you so much !