SOLD PCA Dealer Buttons - Three (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Up for sale are 3 PCA Acrylic DB's with silver laser etched face.

Asking price is $30 + shipping for all three.

Note: I'll be using the lottery/random draw system for the sale. If more than one person is interested in the first 24 hours of listing, I will do a random drawing to see who gets the right to buy the chips.

• PayPal F&F
  • Duck Off List exclusion applies. It’s a list that includes dbags who hop around the forum with a verbal chain mace, ride the BJ Train, constantly bash other members for no apparent reason, etc.
s2HAlpo.jpg

Last edited:
Tell me more about this train ...

There's this train that's been riding through PCF lately. Destination of this train is to some mythical creature somewhere, one that has male genitalia and awaits several people to perform fellatio on it. These passengers are under the impression that there is some sort of reward after the trip is complete, and little do they know the mythical creature will more than likely devour them whole and sit on his enormous toilet to excrete them in the form of feces, all while letting out a very loud vicious laugh. I wouldn't want to be on this train ride, but that's just me.

There's this train that's been riding through PCF lately. Destination of this train is to some mythical creature somewhere, one that has male genitalia and awaits several people to perform fellatio on it. These passengers are under the impression that there is some sort of reward after the trip is complete, and little do they know the mythical creature will more than likely devour them whole and sit on his enormous toilet to excrete them in the form of feces, all while letting out a very loud vicious laugh. I wouldn't want to be on this train ride, but that's just me.
Daphne’s lost patience trying to solve your riddles...
FC0B0247-1258-41F2-B330-B21F9B51722A.jpeg

I had a beautiful acrylic PCA dealer button years ago that a friend/dealer brought back from the Bahamas for me.
PCA = PokerStars Caribbean Adventure (at least to poker players)

shiprcpokerstarsf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom