Wanted PCA Dealer Button & Cut Card (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinDoc

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   1
Looks like I'll be joining the club. Would love to add on a dealer button and cut card.

Thanks for your consideration. :)

Someone get me PCA art and I will be happy to buy cut cards through round 7. @Ben8257 does @FordPickup92 have the art files from her DB buy? I could manipulate the art into a rectangular plane to make cut cards?
She might be driving home brother, I'm sure she can follow up... not sure how the artwork was used for the dealer buttons. I just help with shipping, she runs the show!! Lol

She might be driving home brother, I'm sure she can follow up... not sure how the artwork was used for the dealer buttons. I just help with shipping, she runs the show!! Lol
Cool! I'll wait on her to respond. If she has any PCA art files I can mock up a cut card and run some poker sized ones for sure.

Someone get me PCA art and I will be happy to buy cut cards through round 7. @Ben8257 does @FordPickup92 have the art files from her DB buy? I could manipulate the art into a rectangular plane to make cut cards?
Sounds like a great idea! Count me in for two. I guess I just assumed these were out in the wild. I'm such a Noob! and an excited one at that...

I may or may not have ordered* cut cards. I also will look for a spare DB

And yes, I still have the art lol

Also when I run the next dealer button order on the schedule for Ben and I, can throw in an order for some extra PCA buttons if everyone agrees on a design. @jun @steam @AllHoosier I know you guys were buying PCA. It will be several weeks from now, I want to let things blow over a bit. But there were a few others who missed the buy, if we can get a min order for 10 of something I dont mind ordering them

Also when I run the next dealer button order on the schedule for Ben and I, can throw in an order for some extra PCA buttons if everyone agrees on a design. @jun @steam @AllHoosier I know you guys were buying PCA. It will be several weeks from now, I want to let things blow over a bit. But there were a few others who missed the buy, if we can get a min order for 10 of something I dont mind ordering them

I'd be down :tup:

If there's any slim chance, I'd love to get my hands on one of these:

20200128_192631.jpg

COUNT ME INNNNN :banghead::D
I need MOAR PCAs in my life.

I don't know why but I just need MOARRR!

Edit: I need backups and backup for my backups :bag:

Hell yeah. I'm definitely in.

Hi guys, I'm throwing an order in for some other DBs with ABC, if everyone can decide on 1 design from the 5 or 6 I ran last time I can order 10 more of that design for you guys to each get a button or 2

Hi guys, I'm throwing an order in for some other DBs with ABC, if everyone can decide on 1 design from the 5 or 6 I ran last time I can order 10 more of that design for you guys to each get a button or 2

Just so I'm clear, it's only design 5 or 6 that's available yes?

I’d like to participate in that GB please. I like design #1 and #4 best but would be happy with any of them.
Anyone have a source for one of the acrylic PCA dealer buttons? Would love to pick one up if possible! Thanks!

I’m with @boltonguy They all look great! Just like everything else this hobby, I want them all! That said #1 would be great.

Thanks again!

So far looks like most votes are for #1

Looks like #1 is the majority vote.
Shall we confirm #1 DB for design and make it easier for @FordPickup92 by listing the quantity we would like to order :D

Would love to get 2 DBs!

Edit:
Added Screenshot Design Image for reference:
1585493420685.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom