Found PCA $500 Secondary or Primary - NEED 9 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, well I'm back from vacation and everyone still apparently hates money. I'll just remove the $$ offer here and keep bumping. If you have a barrel you're willing to move, please let me know your price.

Thanks!

tenor (15).gif

I could start posting 2010 pricing TCR sales...it worked for the fivers ;)

I remember sometime last year there was a rack for sale at $18 a chip and it sat for several weeks

Will now also accept any primary as well!
Mmm Primaries!
20210912_221839.jpg

Definitely like these more than the seckmdaires personally, but they don't seem to change hands very often. Never loose hope! Congratulations on the Sec $25s... I actually expected that one to get worse than it did.

Mmm Primaries!
View attachment 805432
Definitely like these more than the seckmdaires personally, but they don't seem to change hands very often. Never loose hope! Congratulations on the Sec $25s... I actually expected that one to get worse than it did.
@jpietrella - This IS the barrel you're looking for.

She sold her truck (hit her username) for that rack, there is nothing more Holly to her than PCA $500s... they are safe. I will be in trouble just for touching them! Lol
In all seriousness though I have a single primary I'd trade for a single secondary if Brie is so inclined!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom