Status
Not open for further replies.

LeGold

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Forgot my old thread and it got auto-locked. So back to start. And I think now is the perfect moment.

I had kind of a humble wish to complete a barrel of PCA $500s, either prims or secs, or mix. Missing 8 to achieve the goal, but I'm open for more should the unimaginable happen and an opportunity arises.

Offering market price, $20/chip.

Let’s hope so

1619200254677.gif

If you happen across a stack of 10 I'd be interested in a single primary 500. I'll pay 25 a chip to you for one

so you would trade a secondary for a primary?
I have no secondaries at all if that's what you mean (but I might have completely misunderstood you). Other way around perhaps, but depends. Right now the priority is to finish the barrel (pri, sec or a mix), and if I by some strange miracle pass the magic number of 20, I could consider trading what might be left.

I have no secondaries at all if that's what you mean (but I might have completely misunderstood you). Other way around perhaps, but depends. Right now the priority is to finish the barrel (pri, sec or a mix), and if I by some strange miracle pass the magic number of 20, I could consider trading what might be left.
Like Brie, Im trying to complete my PCA sample set and the Primary $500 is all that I need to do so. I did have opportunities in the past to pick up a couple more secondaries but didnt bother to get them for trade and opted to just keep looking for a primary instead.

GLWS. They are definitely out there..... I hope.

Like Brie, Im trying to complete my PCA sample set and the Primary $500 is all that I need to do so. I did have opportunities in the past to pick up a couple more secondaries but didnt bother to get them for trade and opted to just keep looking for a primary instead.

GLWS. They are definitely out there..... I hope.
If I can find more than one I'll give you a shout

Ok guys, how about this then. Now you have an exclusive opportunity to not only make one chipper happy, but THREE (and that's not counting yourself who'll get some most needed funds). If you sell me 10+ chips (pri or sec), I'll help both @davislane and @FordPickup92 to finish their sample sets. Sounds tempting? That's because it is!

Still a no from me... 1 chip for 10? I have a barrel in a playable set, why would I break that for 1 chip?

tenor (2).gif

Ok ok guys, one at a time please! It seems that due to the overwhelming interest for this fantastic opportunity, my inbox exploded and all the messages have been lost. That's the only logical explanation for why it's empty. :sneaky:

So please everybody try again :) 10-20 will be enough, but I'm open to more if you don't want to break a rack.

Special Weekend-May-Day-Upping-The-Ante offer - if you sell me 11+ chips, and at least 2 of them are secondary, one of them goes to @Thomacetti who also needs it. That in addition to @FordPickup92 and @davislane then getting 1 each of my primaries. Now, isn't THIS a great opportunity for the community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom