PCA $5 Value (1 Viewer)

B.C.

Straight
Reaction score
Looking for an idea on what a rack of excellent condition $5's are currently worth?

Buck-fiddy, easy. Closer to $200 if the buyer is desperate (and many are).

I have a want to trade ad up for trading mint .50's for the $5's if you are interested.

$5 secondaries are the most sought after. I have 1800 of them that I bought mint, from $.79(?) upwards to $1.40 each but that was before they were crazy. Mint racks are $175-$200. Used excellent I would say $150+ per rack.

My favourite $5. I've said it before if the PCA $1 was THC it would be my all time favourite set.

Thanks all for the feedback. Not looking to move any chips right now - just wondering about the current price.

Can't a few of you say that the market has completely fallen out on these chips and that a person would be lucky to get $75 per mint rack? That would be helpful! Then I could maybe pick up a couple more racks.

Just sayin!

Yeah I was thinking this the other day, pretty hard to gauge current value from previous sales... I would LOVE some PCA $5's now but I bet they're $300+/rack

With the same old stipulation of IF you can get somebody to sell 'em.

Hey! I have two racks of these. If price is no object, I have a deal for you. My whole PCA set for $10,000 and it includes roundtrip domestic airfare on SWA (ground transport and hotel is on you) to come pick them up and play in the their "last night" game.

Hey! I have two racks of these. If price is no object, I have a deal for you. My whole PCA set for $10,000 and it includes roundtrip domestic airfare on SWA (ground transport and hotel is on you) to come pick them up and play in the their "last night" game.

What a ripoff!

I have two racks of these, and a substantial set, too. I'll sell them to you for $9,500, and deliver them to you anywhere in the US, with the stipulation that you live within 50 miles of a city I'd like to visit.

PFFFF playing in my home game and eating a home cooked dinner is worth more than five hundred bucks easy plus the games are so soft you might win a few dollars too.

What a ripoff!

I have two racks of these, and a substantial set, too. I'll sell them to you for $9,500, and deliver them to you anywhere in the US, with the stipulation that you live within 50 miles of a city I'd like to visit.

Ok, I've got 1200 of these I'd happily sell for $9000. I'll even throw in 300x$1, 300x$25 and 200x$100 as a bonus to round it out to a nice 2000 chip set. Let me know if anyone needs my PayPal address :whistle: :whistling:

This is a strange auction format, start it off crazy high and slowly get competitive bids going down until someone actually bites.

I have contemplated what dollar amount it would take to get me to sell my set, and while it isn't $10k it is a lot.

The only reason I have even thought about it is to get a huge set of customs. But after seeing the thread about the CPC chips in heat has me nervous. I still want a set, but not as my only set now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom