Wanted PCA $1.00 Mint Secondaries (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo013

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay, so parts of my cash set add-on are coming together, does anyone have any PCA $1.00 secondaries (mint) they are willing to part with?

I have either 100, 200, or 300 (don't remember, at work right now). I may have promised 100 already, need to check later this afternoon when I get home. And I'll let you know on the Empress $5's, too.

I am waiting on a reply from BGinGA, but would be interested regardless.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Please disregard this posting, as a deal has been reached. Thanks, AlbinoDragon, but BGinGA was first off the mark. I do appreciate the offer, though.

How much are PCA secondary $1 going for these days? And the secondary $5's? I am thinking about building bigger set of these.

My best guess at mint/excellent condition chips: secondary $1's about a buck a chip, secondary $5's around $1.50-$1.75 a chip (hard to find these days).

I've never sold any mint secondary PCA $1's for anything close to $1/chip (including just recently) and I've sold plenty, probably close to 1000. All of mine have gone for $75-$85 per rack. Too many in circulation, and not a real popular spot/color combo or mold (RHC). People listing these for $100-$135 on eBay are dreaming.

However, picking up a rack of mint $5 PCA secondaries for less that $150 would be a steal. Even mildly used fivers still command at least that price.

I can confirm the basics of what BGinGA said. Much less than a buck a chip, and that includes the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom