Auction PCA $0.50 Primary Mint (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payback

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
The primaries are very hard to find in this kind of condition. Never used in play. If the winner is attending WCB I'll deliver them to save you shipping.

RULES

1. STARTING BID: $350
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $1
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 8:00pm EDT, Sunday July 8, 2018 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: $7 for a SFRB. Insurance is extra and only will be added if paid for by the buyer.
10. Payment Terms: PP F&F or add 3% to final auction price.

20180705_121354.jpg

Color me surprised, unsold, and therefore back into the vault for now.

Color me surprised, unsold, and therefore back into the vault for now.

Not really surprised, Travis tried to sell 2 racks of secondary 50c chips for the same price and the went unsold too. Most would consider them worth more than the primary’s because of the brighter spots. Many feel the boat chips have hurt the value of these fracs a lot.

But your $25’s went higher than any rack has that I recall in the past! :)

Not really surprised, Travis tried to sell 2 racks of secondary 50c chips for the same price and the went unsold too. Most would consider them worth more than the primary’s because of the brighter spots. Many feel the boat chips have hurt the value of these fracs a lot.

But your $25’s went higher than any rack has that I recall in the past! :)

Totally didn't see that auction. :oops:

Almost all primaries are well worn, so these being mint are somewhat rare hence why I figured where I pegged their value. Either way I'm not unhappy to keep them as they are pretty chips.

Agreed. Great to see over $325 on the $25's. Says alot for the PCA set in this post boat chip environment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom