Wanted PBCL Single $0.50 and $1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alittlemessi

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As the title suggests, I’m looking for a Palm Beach Cruise Aline sample set. That includes the $0.50, $1, $5, $25, & $100 chips.

PM me if you are looking to sell any singles or sample set as a whole.

Update: Still need the $0.50 and $1 chip.

Last edited:
I don't think there are very many complete sample sets. It took me a long time to track down the $1 and the 50c. The $25 and $100 for sure are floating around in quantity. I don't know how hard to find the $5s are. Your best bet is to bug singles collectors. I bugged single collectors on eBay to track down the $1 and 50c

PBCL Sample Set.jpg

I don't think there are very many complete sample sets. It took me a long time to track down the $1 and the 50c. The $25 and $100 for sure are floating around in quantity. I don't know how hard to find the $5s are. Your best bet is to bug singles collectors. I bugged single collectors on eBay to track down the $1 and 50c

View attachment 470606

Thanks for the advice. At one point I had two racks of the $25’s (I think I bought them from you :)), but I ended up selling them.

I’ll try some singles collectors and go from there. Who knows, maybe I can get enough to fan out some sample sets within the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom