**PAYMENTS COLLECTED** - MSK Acrylic Table Accessory Group Buy Part 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have tagged all those that have taken part in the group buy for the MSK buttons. Payments are now due and your total is in the spreadsheet on post #2. Re-ship will be determined when I get the item, and It'll be somewhere between $4.50 and a SFRB depending on your order. Most likely a SFRB, but there might be a couple orders that are too big. I'll do my best when packing. International orders will be shipped SFRB and if I can do a centralized location I will do my best, no promises. If you have any questions please let me know! Thanks to everyone who participated, and thank you for your timely payments. I will mark people paid as I receive monies. MSK has quoted a 2-3 week build time from receipt of payment.

Payment has been sent to MSK. I will reach out for address info over the next couple weeks. MSK has quoted a 3-4 week wait for delivery to me!

@BarrieJ3 (PAID)
@ATLarchip (PAID)
@Josh Kifer (PAID)
@Hornet (PAID)
@K ALL IN 9 (PAID VENMO)
@Jeevansluck (PAID)
@Drifter779 (PAID)
@Charly (PAID)
@madforpancakes (PAID VENMO)
@SpaceMonkey (PAID)
@Quicksilver-75 (PAID)
@RowdyRawhide (PAID)
@Forty4 (PAID)
@Chile85 (PAID)
@Ghoti (PAID)
@T_Chan (PAID)
@Thomacetti (PAID)
@mrplacey (PAID)
@Balanar (PAID)

Last edited:
Payment Spreadsheet. Please double check numbers.

msk order.JPG

Damn it I would have bought more bounty chips if I knew that cheap. Oh well.
Sorry! I tried including the prior run prices to give people a ball park on pricing per button to try and make a semi informed decision. The good news, there will be plenty more floating around the forum and maybe hitting the classifieds!

Sorry! I tried including the prior run prices to give people a ball park on pricing per button to try and make a semi informed decision. The good news, there will be plenty more floating around the forum and maybe hitting the classifieds!
Yeah I knew it was going to be lower. Really don’t need more but would have made for better average costing.

Thanks. Since you sent it as goods and services it made your payment short a hair but I'll be nice even though I asked for friends and family lol. :whistle: :whistling:

I think I know what happened - Singapore doesn't allow users to send or receive money via PPFF, ever. The option simply doesn't exist. The amount I've wasted on fees really hurts but we have no other choice.

I'll be making payment (covering the charge) via PP if this is still ok with you.

I think I know what happened - Singapore doesn't allow users to send or receive money via PPFF, ever. The option simply doesn't exist. The amount I've wasted on fees really hurts but we have no other choice.

I'll be making payment (covering the charge) via PP if this is still ok with you.
Oh that's a bummer. Sure thing just make sure to add enough. I'd say 4% to be safe. I know it's closer to 3.5% but it's all change at that point anyways. I appreciate the info and heads up.

Thanks. Since you sent it as goods and services it made your payment short a hair but I'll be nice even though I asked for friends and family lol. :whistle: :whistling:
do let me know how much I am short. I added 4.4% and 40 cents to it and apparently that is not enough.

Let me know the shortfall and I will top it up.

do let me know how much I am short. I added 4.4% and 40 cents to it and apparently that is not enough.

Let me know the shortfall and I will top it up.
Holy moly. How high are the fees for international? I usually add 3.5% and its enough. You were short a minuscule amount don't worry about it. Sorry if I came off as an ass :bag:

Holy moly. How high are the fees for international? I usually add 3.5% and its enough. You were short a minuscule amount don't worry about it. Sorry if I came off as an ass :bag:
None taken and thanks for doing this.

I am still trying to figure out what the fees are from my end. Then info given was 4.4% + 37cents. it seems to be accurate most of the time but not all.

Like what @Balanar mentioned, we are really paying through our nose on the taxes as we don’t have ppf&f...

None taken and thanks for doing this.

I am still trying to figure out what the fees are from my end. Then info given was 4.4% + 37cents. it seems to be accurate most of the time but not all.

Like what @Balanar mentioned, we are really paying through our nose on the taxes as we don’t have ppf&f...
That sucks, that's robbery and very unfair. Do they offer venmo in your region? The order was off two cents so you were almost spot on.

Unfortunately no. Never heard of Venmo until I joined this forum.

We can only wait till payment gateways decide to extend their services to our little island country in Asia.

Mohammad,

Sir please accept my apologies for being one of the first to jump in on the buy...

And now late to pay. Missed the thread entirely.

Payment Sent sir! Let me know you got it!
PayPal FF

Kind Regards,

Nav

Mohammad,

Sir please accept my apologies for being one of the first to jump in on the buy...

And now late to pay. Missed the thread entirely.

Payment Sent sir! Let me know you got it!
PayPal FF

Kind Regards,

Nav
Hey Nav!

No worries man its only been a day we all have lives haha. Thanks for payment.

Yea the taxes really hurt for us who are located in Singapore.

I shall offer to pay in Bitcoin/Ethereum for future sellers and see if there’s any takers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom