Paying It Forward - Free Cordless Lawnmower - Tampa Area (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Hey all,

Back when I first joined this community I was fortunate to have a member here just give me a really nice portable A/C he wasn't using, that I was in need of for my home game I used to host. They just GAVE it to me, and it was a pretty expensive model. I had never met this member before, they just reached out and hooked me up.

So I'd like to pay it forward. I was fortunate enough to have my wife score a new lawn mower via a product testing thing she joined. It just arrived so I still have to verify it works and all that. But provided it does, I have a 16-inch electric mower (with a spare battery I picked up to boot) that I"ll offer up completely for free to a member who can pick it up in the Tampa area (I'm in Odessa just north of Tampa).

I've had used it for around a year, maybe a little longer, but it's quiet and still works great. Needed a 2nd battery because one wasn't enough for my 0.6 acres. Here is a link to the product I own: https://www.amazon.com/GreenWorks-25322-Mower-Battery-Included/dp/B00BBQVL5U

So anyway you'd get:

Cordless battery-powered 16-inch mower
spare full size rechargeable battery
battery charging station

The only catch is you must pick it up at my house, as I do not have a vehicle I can transport it in. If there are multiple members interested I'll do a flippament style showdown via a single hand of PLO to determine the person who'll get it. If you're interested just post in the thread, thanks!

mower.jpg

Just bumping this to see if anyone in the area is interested? If not, I'll move on to local Facebook friends and see who might want it.

Surprised that a flipper hasn't taken you up on the generous offer and promptly relisted it on craigslist.

This sadly reminds me of my last place of work, a charity organization for kids who lived there 24/7/365. We had outstanding relationships with other large companies like Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, and a few others. They would donate to us things for the kids and the homes they lived in. However after a few weeks they would take any leftovers and put them out for staff to take home. It was fantastic I got clothes for my son, shoes, some toys, and even a brand new Keurig. However this all came to a crashing halt when one of the employees began taking the nicer items and selling them on Craigslist. This went on for a few months and then my employer found out. Rather than firing the employee they just shut everything down. :mad:

Got out of work early today and put the new shed together

Will be getting the new mower setup and tested this weekend

If no takers on here by then will offer it to Facebook friends

20190514_170106.jpg

20190514_170053.jpg

Hey all,

Back when I first joined this community I was fortunate to have a member here just give me a really nice portable A/C he wasn't using, that I was in need of for my home game I used to host. They just GAVE it to me, and it was a pretty expensive model. I had never met this member before, they just reached out and hooked me up.

So I'd like to pay it forward. I was fortunate enough to have my wife score a new lawn mower via a product testing thing she joined. It just arrived so I still have to verify it works and all that. But provided it does, I have a 16-inch electric mower (with a spare battery I picked up to boot) that I"ll offer up completely for free to a member who can pick it up in the Tampa area (I'm in Odessa just north of Tampa).

I've had used it for around a year, maybe a little longer, but it's quiet and still works great. Needed a 2nd battery because one wasn't enough for my 0.6 acres. Here is a link to the product I own: https://www.amazon.com/GreenWorks-25322-Mower-Battery-Included/dp/B00BBQVL5U

So anyway you'd get:

Cordless battery-powered 16-inch mower
spare full size rechargeable battery
battery charging station

The only catch is you must pick it up at my house, as I do not have a vehicle I can transport it in. If there are multiple members interested I'll do a flippament style showdown via a single hand of PLO to determine the person who'll get it. If you're interested just post in the thread, thanks!

View attachment 285295
Useless trivia...Can't give these away in Lake Havasu City. Lots of snowbirds retire there and come with their lawn mowers...but there aren't lawns in all the single family homes, very little grass at all. Garage sales have them for almost nothing and they just sit.

Test was successful with the new mower. The self-propelled feature and the larger blade-span really helped me chew through my entire lawn in a much quicker time so it's definitely a done-deal as my new mower.

No bites here so I'm going to offer it up to Facebook friends next.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom