Giveaway Pay it forward giveaway #4 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geremie

Full House
Reaction score
In continuing the spirit of the pay it forward giveaway started by @doublehelix / @joeyshin / @JMC9389 I am putting up a bounty up for grabs. I realize that it's been a while (because I waited until I picked up the prizes I won) so I am doubling the amount I'm putting up.

The original conditions apply if you win --- you must post a “Pay it Forward” with another giveaway that is valued at minimum $100 within a week of receiving the prizes in this giveaway (if you’re new here and don’t have anything valued at least $100, try to offer it in goods or services pertaining to poker, or make up the difference in cash).

I will offer free shipping to Canada/US with a $10 credit for international shipping.

I'll create four brackets (hold'em, omaha, razz, stud) and run as many 4-handed tables as I need to get to the final 4. The final four will play a hand of each of the four games until one person wins one of each game.

To join, comment on the bracket that you want to be a part of.

I'll leave this open until Saturday 6/18/22 (8pm EST).

Here are the prizes up for grabs:
- set-ups:
(1) Faded Spade blue/red poker-size
(2) KEM arrow blue/red poker-size jumbo-index
(3) Statesman blue/red poker-size jumbo-index
(4) Modiano grey/green poker-size jumbo-index
- rounders sample
- PNY sample (plus custom 49mm reload chip and 51mm chipco bounty chip)
- dealer buttons (roadhouse, aurora/empress/pacific star, jack detroit)
image0 (1).jpeg

In

Razz, because that's how my hands usually turn out.
Thanks!
T

I'm good on this one and I am trading what I was going to put up. I'll catch the next one and hopefully have something to put up next time around.
Sounds good…just wanted to make sure you didn’t miss this. Cheers!

Completely forgot about Father's Day yesterday --- I couldn't run any flips.

Here is the bracket based on the entries:
1655753572918.png

Looks like a slight advantage for those in the Omaha bracket to get to the finals.

I'll run two of the brackets shortly...good luck!

1655853104968.png

@Muckraker takes the lead with a pair of 2s but this is far from over

1655853169367.png

@Muckraker stays in the lead, but @VivasTable gets some extra outs with the straight draw. @JRald07 needs the 6!

1655853298358.png

@Muckraker avoids the 6, 9, 10, J (spikes trips just for good measure). Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom