Pay CPC customs with winnings (1 Viewer)

Chippy18

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi all,

I own 2 custom asm sets already, but paid that with my money. Yes a very expensive, but worthwhile choice. However... I wouldn't be a member of this forum if I wasn't infected with the chip-loving-virus as well... so I'm having "those" dreams again :p

But I a also want a focus point to improve my skills at the table and got the following idea:

:D "You can have a new CPC custom set, but only if it's paid with winnings!" :D

It is going to be a 600 chips set and a range from 0.01 to 100. Yes, to play any kind of game with anyone. And this is a quick sketch to have something to look at and improve until I can pay for it. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Blaster is right on your 25’s. Try dg arc yellow for the 25c with darkish spots?

I like the color choices and spot style on your 100.

On the CPC website is there a way to add the value on the chip? Or do you have to add that through a PDF format then upload that onto the chip?

Hey guys, thank you for all the suggestions. That 20 value seems a nice idea ;)
I'll post an update in a few days.

Frankly my winnings need to go up very fast or my wallet starts to itch again :D

I like the mint green quarter, but I can see the problem if you get 25 dollar chips on the table in a .25-.50 game.

Yellow 20 is a way to go, or you could do a more traditional tan chip for the quarter with the mint edge spots. "mint chocolate."

I love this idea in general, may have to get a sample set at least. :)

Oh and forgot to mentiom, blue dollars rule. :)

Last edited:
I was thinking about this design and I love that you used superscript for the fracs. I think I am "lifting" this idea when I design mine.

Yah... if there's anything I've learned about the create customs process it's "hurry up and wait". ;)

Oh for sure! And the fact it haunts you all day and night :cautious:

Better keep pen and paper in arms reach for those aha! moments :D

Well hopefully I can win some this weekend or daydreaming is all that is left.

I'm thinking of putting up a list of themes to have you guys take a look at. And also can use should you be intetested.

Cheers.

I'm currently in the process of a new theme "The Back Alley". We all know a place like that. Lots of action, but can't stand the daylight ;)

This is a sketch of the logo with a 100 denomination.

I took the first concept and quickly threw some colors together.

And these have color matching denominations.

Last edited:
Very nice,

I like the new design, and that inlay background works well with your colored denoms at least on here. I worry about yellow lettering being too hard to read, but it seems okay here at least.

No penny? :(

EDIT: Forgot to add, if you are going green on the quarter, I vote mint over dark.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot. I'm going to draw a few more since this is not the only theme I have in mind.

And yeah I prefer the mint quarter also ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom